or Connect

Posts by 518aata

Blue and ecru extra slim sold. All four slim fits still available.
New promotion: 20% off full-priced items, plus free shipping through 6/1. Code: FULLPRICE20.
They all have fabric turned under the cuff, but I doubt it's that much!
Price dropped to $38 each, or $35 each if you buy more than one.
Well, here's something you don't see every day. Truly, as the auction listing says, a "Piece Unique". http://www.sothebys.com/en/auctions/ecatalogue/2014/important-watches-n09159/lot.124.html
It was a very thin fabric that you could almost see through, but it wasn't the porous weave that I think of as fresco.
^ I bought this jacket. It's from the main line. I returned it because the fabric wasn't what I was looking for. It's hard to describe, but it was a bit shinier than I hoped. Like there was almost a bit of glitter in it.
Final cuts on all pairs. For sale: Pants - Oxxford, Black Fleece, Barbera, Polo, Brooks size 32-35. Six pairs of great pants. Price includes first class shipping in the CONUS. PayPal only. 2) Luciana Barbera - light weight wool pants. Color is a mid-brown. Flat front. No cuff. Waist: 32”; rise: 11.25”; inseam: 30”. Could use a good cleaning and pressing. $65 --> $60 --> $55 --> $50 3) Oxxford charcoal flannel pants. Wool/cashmere blend. Double-reverse...
For sale: Brooks Brothers Oxford Cloth Buttons Down Shirts - sizes 15.5 -32 Slim fit. Yellow. Has been work fewer than five times. $35 PayPal only. Price includes first class shipping in the CONUS. The following shirts are sold: SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD Thanks!
10FORTWO for 10% off this weekend.