or Connect

Posts by 518aata

I'm not sure if this was the deciding factor, but my item had been marked down, but it wasn't final sale.With Yoox, you just need to decide whether the price you paid is satisfactory to you, because there's always the possibility that, if you had waited, the item might be marked down, or marked down further. Of course, if the one you bought is the last one, you won't know if it would have been further reduced.
Yes. I had an item that was marked down between the time I ordered it and the time it was shipped/delivered. Yoox refunded the difference. (Unfortunately, it didn't fit, so I returned it.)
Sorry if I was unclear. I assume that others items were included as well, but I only looked at my Dream Box items. There were no tags -- just a few items were marked down to lower prices.
Some items in your Dream Box may have been marked down overnight.
NOS brown alligator belt. Size 32. Looks to be very high quality. Opening bid of $44.99. http://www.ebay.com/itm/VTG-BABY-ALLIGATOR-BELT-STYLED-FOR-PARIS-BY-NICHOLA-DI-GIOVANNI-BOXED-MUST-SEE-/261952068590?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cfd8f5bee
Very, very savvy advice!
That three-piece suit is just stunning.
For sale: Three two amazing Oxxford polo shirts. Made in Italy. Size medium. Beautiful cotton. Luxurious, thick buttons. $45 each or two for $80. Price includes shipping via first class mail. SOLD . Thanks.
Glad it worked for you.For anyone interested in the Natural Craftsmanship,sport coats, my advice is to size up. I'm a 38 in just about every maker's jackets, but I couldn't even button this one.
^ I would think that, as long as you use the registered card, it should work.