or Connect

Posts by 518aata

I have four of these shirts. I would say they are probably closest to Brooks' extra-slim fit. The quality is amazing -- beautiful fabric, buttons and stitching.
10/23 -- price cuts on all shirts.
10/23 price cuts.
Some significant drops on my fall/winter Dream Box items, plus style15 works for 15% off up to $400, and 20% off above $400.
I have all three sizes of the duffle bag. I use the small one as a gym bag. I use the medium one for weekend trips. It's the perfect size. The large one gets little use. It's too large to carry on a plane, and (when packed) it's too heavy to check and carry through the airport, meaning I'm more likely to use a wheeled duffle or larger suitcase. All in all, I'd suggest the medium.
+1. I've had my PP 3919 for 20+ years and wear it at least once a week. I'm not particularly careful with it, and it looks about as good as new. I'm far from objective (it was a wedding present), but I don't think I'll ever stop thinking it's perfect.Edit: Here are some pictures:
30% off promotion starts today. Appears to apply to full-priced items only (but not all of them). Discount % decreases after today. Details here: https://media.yoox.biz/yoox80/banners/4396_1_countdown_myoox_US.jpg?634485886869569819
9/29 cut -- now $150.
Now they're all back to full price. Go figure.
Well, I may have spoken too soon. The prior 25% promotion, which applied to full-priced item, is gone from some items in my Dream Box. It could be because they're winter(ish) items, but I'm not sure. The Mystery of Yoox pricing sometimes really baffles me.