or Connect

Posts by 518aata

Not that I'm aware of, but there were a few drops overnight, and there's a 10% off code: WEEKEND10.
Mark Cross travel wallet. Really beautiful crocodile. Includes a place for your landing cards and a pull-out holder for your travelers checks. $199 BIN, and you can make an offer. It's a shame that no one needs a travel wallet anymore. Of course, when did "need" ever stop us? http://www.ebay.com/itm/261740269053?_trksid=p2060778.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
Today, Patek 3919 and Montblanc Voltaire. The Voltaire was the 1995 edition of the Writers Series.
Perhaps, or the seller may not know the difference.
No Frills: Both pens are beautiful, but the Nakaya is really captivating. Today, I'm using another S.T. Dupont Montparnasse. It's known as the Amber Chairman. I love the intricate lacquer design. Here's a close-up: Finally, here's a picture of the mechanism that opens the pen to change/refill the cartridge. It was meant to emulate the refilling mechanism on Dupont's famous lighters. You lift the semi-circular lever and turn it, thereby unscrewing the nib (and...
New Valextra tan pocket wallet: BIN of $99. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Valextra-Milano-Brown-Coat-Wallet-Leather-/181639780807?ssPageName=ADME:SS:SS:US:3160
Found it!
Thank you. I've collected quite of few from the Montparnasse line over the years. The lacquer on them is just beautiful.Here's a fuzzy old Blackberry shot of some of them. It's hard to see the differences, but some are solid and some have fairly intricate designs.
Thanks very much. I'm not sure of the model name, but I've generally seen it referred to as the "ultra thin", and I believe the movement is ref. 2003. Supposedly, at the time it was introduced (late 50s?), it was the thinnest manual-wind movement ever made. Shortly after I bought it, I posted some pictures taken from the side that show just how thin it is. I'll try to find them and re-post them.
Here's what I'm wearing/carrying today: AP, circa 1960 S.T. Dupont Montparnasse; circa 1988 (sorry for the huge pictures; never have figured out how to make them smaller)