or Connect

Posts by 518aata

Interesting marketing strategy. Items are either priced at $4.99 (or some similarly low price), or $1,000.
I don't know about the Brooks version, but this is broader in the chest than my polo coat from Polo/Ralph Lauren (also a 40).
I'm certainly glad that hasn't happened to me, and given the cost to repair, maybe I should be a bit more careful! And I understand your reluctance to recommend buying a potentially delicate watch, especially given the prices Patek charges today. I haven't looked at the current price of the 3919 replacement, but I know it's multiples of what mine cost in 1995.
I am reluctantly selling my nearly new Sartoria Cantarelli sport coat because it's just too short. I have many beautiful sport coats, but the fabric on this one is my absolute favorite. That's why I really wanted it to work, but I need a longer coat. I had the sleeves altered and have worn it exactly twice. In brand new condition. $475 --> $450 --> $425. Not cheap, but if it fits you, worth every penny. Details: Marked size 38, but probably should be marked a...
I have a 3919, which is the older, smaller version of the hobnail Calatrava. It was a wedding present from my wife, and I've had it for almost 20 years. I'm careful with it, but don't baby it, and I've worn it at least once a week through all those years. Maybe I'm just lucky, but I've never an issue with, or any concern about the durability of the lugs. The only problem I've ever had was a broken mainspring. Otherwise, the watch has been flawless, and it looks about...
A "personal yooxcode" just appeared on my Myoox page that resulted in a 20% discount.
I would certainly try. Although the BB customer service representatives are not always knowledgeable, I've found that they generally really want to try to help.
Thanks. I missed the second picture (and descriptions).
Great purchases, and it's great to see them side by side, to differentiate the various blues available. Would you please tell us which colors they are? Thanks.
1/23 --- Additional price cuts.