or Connect

Posts by 518aata

Terrific ensemble. Smashing couple!
10/6 -- price cuts on all remaining sport coats.
Just the opposite for me, but mine are OTR. My Isaia (SB) is peak-lapel and ventless; my Oxxford (DB) is double-vented.
Some markdowns in my Dreambox items last night, plus some qualify for an additional 25% off. Total discount was about 45%. The code is YOOXmw25, which was applied automatically. Code expires tonight at midnight.
I received an email thanking me for my recent order, and offering 20% off my next order of full-priced merchandise. The message said you need to be logged in, so I'm not sure if it will work for everyone. Code: THANKYOU20.
Sporting my Hamilton today. I also have an AP, Patek and Cartier, and I'm just as happy to wear my Jazzmaster. I love the design and the details.
Sorry. I only tried it on discounted items, and it didn't work. Not sure if it works on full-priced items.
What's the code? When I added Yoox to Wechat (in the US), I received a code, but it's only good for full-priced items.(Should anyone need it, it's xlsZhRuB, and it's good for 15%.)
Two great sport coats. Please let me know if you need additional measurements or pictures. Price includes first class shipping in the CONUS. PayPal only, please. 1) Oxxford navy flannel blazer. 38S. Super 120s with a wonderful hand. Three button, rolling to two. Double-vent. Not a super thick flannel. After I lost some weight, I sized down from a 40 to a 38. I thought I'd try a shorter jacket, but I didn't like the look. I bought this NWT, and wore it exactly...
Here are our Cartier watches. Mine, which I've posted before, is the Tank Francaise. My wife has an older tank, and a Tonneau in white gold. Not sure of the model name of the tank, but it's a manual wind with a domed crystal. She had wanted the Baignoire with diamonds, but then saw the Tonneau and thought it would be more versatile.