or Connect

Posts by 518aata

For Superstars, there's a 20% off promotion, with free shipping through July 16th, plus new merchandise that's supposedly not generally available. You need to use your personal Yoox code for this one. There's another promotion through 7/16 (for everyone) of 15% off of purchases up to $150 and 20% off purchases of $300 or more. Alas, you can't stack the two promotions.
For sale: Edward Green shoes for Nordstrom. On the 202 last. Great condition. No cracking or dry spots. Appear to have the original soles, which have no soft spots. Shoe trees not included. Note: These shoes have a mild cigarette odor. PayPal only, please. $225 -- $200 -- $180. Price includes shipping in the CONUS. Thanks.
If the price difference is great enough, you could always order the one that's now marked down and pay the $7 return charge to send back the more expensive one.
I'm not sure if this was the deciding factor, but my item had been marked down, but it wasn't final sale.With Yoox, you just need to decide whether the price you paid is satisfactory to you, because there's always the possibility that, if you had waited, the item might be marked down, or marked down further. Of course, if the one you bought is the last one, you won't know if it would have been further reduced.
Yes. I had an item that was marked down between the time I ordered it and the time it was shipped/delivered. Yoox refunded the difference. (Unfortunately, it didn't fit, so I returned it.)
Sorry if I was unclear. I assume that others items were included as well, but I only looked at my Dream Box items. There were no tags -- just a few items were marked down to lower prices.
Some items in your Dream Box may have been marked down overnight.
NOS brown alligator belt. Size 32. Looks to be very high quality. Opening bid of $44.99. http://www.ebay.com/itm/VTG-BABY-ALLIGATOR-BELT-STYLED-FOR-PARIS-BY-NICHOLA-DI-GIOVANNI-BOXED-MUST-SEE-/261952068590?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cfd8f5bee
Very, very savvy advice!
That three-piece suit is just stunning.