or Connect

Posts by 518aata

New promotion: 25% off of full-priced items, through 9/20. Discount is reflected in price, so no code needed.
Per the flyer I received, the on-line code will be FRIENDS.
9/15 - price cuts on all shirts.
One and only price cut. Now $105.
9/15 - price cuts
Are you trying to place an order online? The notice I received said that the promotion was in-store only.
I received an e-mail this morning announcing a three-day Friends and Family sale. 25% off. Starts tomorrow. In-store only. Applies to "select shoe styles only". The code is 8723.
Looks like someone (or more than just one someone) took your advice, because there's almost nothing left in my size (15.5), except a bunch of red and coral shirts.
MyHabit has several models of Aldens, including suede chukkas and loafers and Indy boots for $365. Sizes are limited, but there are some normal sizes left. The listing says they're made in Italy, but I don't think so... http://www.myhabit.com/#s?sr_n=679255011&keyword=Alden&ref=qd_all_ref_category_2
Time to clear out shirts that don’t get worn enough. All are sizes 15.5, 16 or “medium”. Sleeve lengths vary, so please see measurements. Some are full cut; others are slim fit. Unless specifically noted, all are in very good condition or better. Note that some of the French cuff shirts may have a faint line across the cuff fold, but it is not visible when the shirt is being worn. Shipping is $3, regardless of how may you buy. Feel free to make an offer is you are...