or Connect

Posts by 518aata

I was in the Atlanta (Lenox) store yesterday. The stock was largely depleted, but what I saw looked very nice. I tried on one of the sport coats, and the fit was very slim. So slim, that I would have gone up a size if they had had it in stock.As for the prices, the sport coats seemed fairly priced at the (sale) price of about $700. The knit goods, pants and shirts, even on sale, were still quite expensive. Beautiful fabrics, though.
Most of the Natural Craftsmanship collection is included in the fall sale. 40% off. Nice stuff. http://www.brooksbrothers.com/Fall-Sale/men-featured-fall-sale,default,sc.html?lid=topnav-menu
The normal corporate discount is 15%. When it's doubled, it's 30%. The corporate discount does not apply to clearance items, but typically applies to the twofer or threefer promotions.
I've never tried, but my understanding is that Brooks has a very generous return policy.
For what it's worth, mine fit true to size.Note that they will shrink when they are washed and dried. You may want to wash one of them a few times and see how it fits before swapping them for a different size.
11/13 cut. Now just $50.
11/13. -- cut on Polo suit. Now just $90.
11/11 -- cuts on all remaining shirts.
Final cut. Now $37.
11/10. Price cut on final Oxxford jacket.