or Connect

Posts by 518aata

10/6 -- price cuts on all remaining sport coats.
Just the opposite for me, but mine are OTR. My Isaia (SB) is peak-lapel and ventless; my Oxxford (DB) is double-vented.
Some markdowns in my Dreambox items last night, plus some qualify for an additional 25% off. Total discount was about 45%. The code is YOOXmw25, which was applied automatically. Code expires tonight at midnight.
I received an email thanking me for my recent order, and offering 20% off my next order of full-priced merchandise. The message said you need to be logged in, so I'm not sure if it will work for everyone. Code: THANKYOU20.
Sporting my Hamilton today. I also have an AP, Patek and Cartier, and I'm just as happy to wear my Jazzmaster. I love the design and the details.
Sorry. I only tried it on discounted items, and it didn't work. Not sure if it works on full-priced items.
What's the code? When I added Yoox to Wechat (in the US), I received a code, but it's only good for full-priced items.(Should anyone need it, it's xlsZhRuB, and it's good for 15%.)
Oxxford navy flannel blazer. 38S. Super 120s with a wonderful hand. Three button, rolling to two. Double-vent. Not a super thick flannel. After I lost some weight, I sized down from a 40 to a 38. I thought I'd try a shorter jacket, but I didn't like the look. I bought this NWT, and wore it exactly once. I specially ordered the burnished blazer buttons from Oxxford. Sid Mashburn's tailors did the alterations and cut the buttonholes. $475 --> $450 --> $425 -->...
Here are our Cartier watches. Mine, which I've posted before, is the Tank Francaise. My wife has an older tank, and a Tonneau in white gold. Not sure of the model name of the tank, but it's a manual wind with a domed crystal. She had wanted the Baignoire with diamonds, but then saw the Tonneau and thought it would be more versatile.
I have these shoes. They're some of my favorites. New, Tramezza suede shoes retail for close to $1000.