or Connect

Posts by 518aata

Measurements added, as requested.
Price dropped -- now $40 each, or two for $70.
For sale: four overcoats and raincoats. All are size 40 regular, but are cut generously, so could work for a 42 as well. All are in very good condition, except as noted. Since my weight loss, these coats are now too big for me. PayPal only. Shipping only in the CONUS. Shipping charge of $15 because of their weight, except for the Aquascutum, which is $10 for shipping. 2). Navy double-breasted cashmere overcoat. Made in Italy. Size 40 regular, but cut generously, so may...
Guilty!
Veterans' Day sale is on. Great deals on some shoes, includes various Peal models at < $200.
11/4 -- price cuts
Having said that, my wife used it today to buy some towels (which they don't stock in our store), and our SA said she'd order them and honor the discount.
I received one of these as well. It's only good for in-store purchases.
I have one of the grosgrain (faille) bowties from Sam Hober. https://www.samhober.com/italian-faille-silk-bow-ties/ In fact, I wore it to a black-tie wedding this past weekend.Because all SH ties are custom, I was able to specify the shape, length and width, resulting in a tie without the slide and/or hooks that are on adjustable-length ties. Highly recommended.
Thanks. Didn't work for most items I tried (including full-priced items), and took off only 20% on the couple that it did work for.Oh well. I guess I'll wait for the next deal . . .