or Connect

Posts by 518aata

and he is showing the perfect amount of shirt cuff.
Yoox has sent me several single-use codes with recent orders. None has worked on any items, including both full-priced and sale items.
Price cut. Sport coat now $115.
Pretty slim pickings at this point, at least in my size (BB2).Do you have an AMEX card? If so, you get a free Shop Runner membership, which provides free shipping and returns for BB purchases.
+1. I'm sorry to see the line end. I have at least a dozen of the shirts -- oxford cloth and broadcloth. The fabrics were very high quality. But I like the pants even more. They are the perfect mix of a traditional rise with a slim cut -- a combination that is very difficult to find. There have been many wacky patterns over the years that I can't imagine anyone bought, but I found plenty of normal blues, greys, khakis, herringbones, etc., and good deals were to be had at...
Not sure either, but I think it goes with these: http://www.brooksbrothers.com/Small-Spoon-and-Fork/486F,default,pd.html Might as well have the complete set!
FYI: I bought several items that were marked down today. I tried to use the 25% off code that I received with a recent order, but it was invalid.
The 15% kicker ends today -- online and in stores.
It's been going on for at least a few days. All of the current season pants and shirts (including OCBDs) are 60% off. Sizes are going fast.EDIT: Interestingly, the clearance merchandise is also 60% off. Go figure.
No drops for any of my Dream Box items, but there is a new 30% off code: YOOXMAS.