or Connect

Posts by 518aata

Wow! These are the lowest prices I can recall seeing in the past year or so. Must stop buying now!
I have two Loro Piana white dress shirts. They're marked size 15.5, but they measure closer to 15". As you would expect from LP, the all-cotton fabric is just beautiful. As you can see in the pictures below, they are just beginning to show some wear on the collar points and cuffs, but they have a good bit of wear left in them. Original retail was some silly price in the neighborhood of $400 - $600 (each). $45 each or two for $80. Chest (arm pit to arm pit)...
Thanks. It's there now, and the items that work with the code are marked "lovedreambox".
Thanks very much. The code worked on some, but not all, of the items in my Dream Box.By the way, where did you find this code?
I saw that, too, but so far, nothing. Credit card standing by…
It's nice to see Brooks offering a Chestfield again, but I'm not sure about the brown collar. Wouldn't black velvet be customary?
Terrific ensemble. Smashing couple!
10/6 -- price cuts on all remaining sport coats.
Just the opposite for me, but mine are OTR. My Isaia (SB) is peak-lapel and ventless; my Oxxford (DB) is double-vented.
Some markdowns in my Dreambox items last night, plus some qualify for an additional 25% off. Total discount was about 45%. The code is YOOXmw25, which was applied automatically. Code expires tonight at midnight.