or Connect

Posts by _inwonderland

Open to offers
Open to offers
Open to offers
Open to offers
Damn...is that a lace cuff coat in 44?! Yeah, the red mesh tank would've been great. Not sure if I like the SS14 style of mesh tanks... Just curious, don't you guys sweat with all those layers on? I'm sweating just looking at some of those pictures!
* Items are shipped from Canada * All prices in USD * Payment by Paypal with confirmed addresses * Prices include shipping to Canada or ConUSA (unless specified otherwise) * International shipping available, please PM for rate * More pictures or measurements can be provided upon request. Please PM me if you're interested. BNWT Robert Geller Seconds slub two-tone henley in charcoal Size S 100%...
Price drop and measurements added
Price drop and measurements added
RFX, I was hoping that you would post a fit pic! They look great. I'm kicking myself even more now! And even worse...I was just considering those OG MMM highs posted earlier and someone must've just bought them.
Where? For that price I'm considering RO Ramones. I hesitated on the KVA's during the drop at SSENSE mainly because I prefer the whites but of course now I'm kicking myself. LVR also has the regular leather...$710 for Canadians.