or Connect

Posts by _inwonderland

Quote: Originally Posted by slack tide crappy pic but this shows the sizing of the sweatshorts and double layered pocket crew in size small. Both pieces fit true to size. The hat is by Hattan who I hope picks up some steam soon. repro 6 panel 40's baseball cap. decent athletic type look for the spring/summer I guess.. note the shorts are no where as thick as last year. as stated, just the double layered jersey. great for sleeping. Did...
Sell to me, please
Price drop on blanket
Wow, really didn't expect them to rehash the Foul Weather Bomber. I've been waiting for this day for a long time!!! Between this and the reiteration of the Geller piece I lust, I feel like I'm in heaven The original bomber was selling for $575 at Holt Renfrew back in the day...
Quote: Originally Posted by word Or somet 008 in black but I don't think those exist. They do! You would be looking for the Somet 018.
Added a wings + horns blanket in a nice large loop terry material (think SS11 hoodies)
46 or 48, pretty please!
  * Items are shipped from Canada * All prices in USD * Payment by Paypal with confirmed addresses * Prices include shipping and insurance to Canada or ConUSA (unless specified otherwise) * International shipping available, please PM for rate * More pictures or measurements can be provided upon request. Please PM me if you're interested Julius FW10 skinny boots in brown - SOLD These are from the recent FW10 goth_ik collection. They were recently...
Still looking
Final drops on the Unbranded jeans: $23 + actual shipping to you + fees/gift