or Connect

Posts by _inwonderland

Heads up to people in Vancouver looking for the mountain parka in navy (or I guess other pieces too), Holt Renfrew has it with 25% back on promotional gift card this weekend. I saw 2 smalls and 1 medium on the rack.
Around $150 CDN at that time. I think that the tonal stitching looks nicer although the contrast isn't as noticeable on such a faded pair.
* Items are shipped from Canada * All prices in CAD * Payment by Paypal with confirmed addresses * Prices include shipping and insurance to Canada or ConUSA (unless specified otherwise) * International shipping available, please PM for rate * More pictures or measurements can be provided upon request. Please PM me if you're interested. IC: BNWT wings + horns FW11 cashmere blend waffle toque in heather grey So I went ahead and got this because I couldn't find fit pics...
Anybody have fit pics of the waffle toques and/or watch caps?
* Items are shipped from Canada * All prices in CAD * Payment by Paypal with confirmed addresses * Prices include shipping to Canada or ConUSA * International shipping available, please PM for rate * More pictures or measurements can be provided upon request. Please PM me if you're interested. IC: BNWT Uniqlo x Undercover UU skinny fit jeans in black - $55 SOLD Size 31 98% cotton, 2% elastane BNWT Naked & Famous x Big John Weird Guy jeans in indigo - $155 SOLD N&F...
* Items are shipped from Canada * All prices in USD * Payment by Paypal with confirmed addresses * Prices include shipping, tracking, and insurance to Canada or ConUSA (unless specified otherwise) * International shipping available, please PM for rate * More pictures or measurements can be provided upon request. Please PM me if you're interested. BNWT Naked & Famous x Big John Weird Guy jeans in indigo - $150 N&F and Big John collaboration from SS11. Made by BJ in...
A couple of fit pics on the Veilance model: http://veilance.arcteryx.com/Product.aspx?EN/Mens/Spec-Pant http://veilance.arcteryx.com/Product.aspx?EN/Mens/Stealth-Pant
Revolve has them now
I have that French terry hoodie and although it's not as soft as the tiger fleece, it is by no means uncomfortable in my experience. I'm thinking maybe too much washing and hang drying? I must say though, the heather grey one seems to be softer than the navy and brown ones...maybe I'm just crazy! Anyway, I would give the fabric softener a try.
If you hover over brands on HR's designers list, it should show you where they are available. You could always call the stores and see if they could tell you what they have.