or Connect

Posts by _inwonderland

Which store is that jacket at?
* Items are shipped from Canada * All prices in CAD * Payment by Paypal with confirmed addresses * Prices include shipping to Canada or ConUSA (unless specified otherwise) * International shipping available, please PM for rate * More pictures or measurements can be provided upon request. Please PM me if you're interested. IC: BNWT wings + horns 1x1 rib knit base henley in heather grey - SOLD Size S 95% cotton, 5%...
* Items are shipped from Canada * All prices in CAD * Payment by Paypal with confirmed addresses * Prices include shipping and insurance to Canada or ConUSA (unless specified otherwise) * International shipping available, please PM for rate * More pictures or measurements can be provided upon request. Please PM me if you're interested. BNWT wings + horns fleece blazer in navy Size M 95% cotton, 5% polyester Measurements: pit to pit - 19" shoulder - 17.5" length -...
* Items are shipped from Canada * All prices in CAD * Payment by Paypal with confirmed addresses * Prices include shipping and insurance to Canada or ConUSA (unless specified otherwise) * International shipping available, please PM for rate * More pictures or measurements can be provided upon request. Please PM me if you're interested. BNWT wings + horns SS10 recycled fleece sweat short in blue Size M 75% cotton, 25%...
UU jeans added
* Items are shipped from Canada * All prices in CAD * Payment by Paypal with confirmed addresses * Prices include shipping and insurance to Canada or ConUSA (unless specified otherwise) * International shipping available, please PM for rate * More pictures or measurements can be provided upon request. Please PM me if you're interested. Raf Simons laces sneakers in white, size 40 I had these up before and sold them to a friend who has now asked me to put them back up. ...
I was there two months ago and Harbour City location was sold out of UU. Very little left at Miramar and World Trade Centre locations.The only Beijing location I went to didn't have any UU either...but I forgot which one I went to.
SSENSE has the SLP lows up (along with other pieces). White for men, black for women. http://www.ssense.com/men/product/saint_laurent/white_leather_low-top_sneakers/66967 http://www.ssense.com/women/product/saint_laurent/black_leather_low-top_sneakers/65566
That bag is from the women's collection. Wish they still had some here...
Added a pair of Acne jeans