or Connect

Posts by _inwonderland

Another w+h sale:
It's an XS but it does look oddly cinched at the waist...probably the way it's hanging. Leather on the collar doesn't look to be removable.
Mr P sale started on May 23 last year. It was just a "preview sale" so a lot of good stuff (imo) was excluded by being labeled as "wardrobe staple"
Heads up to people in Vancouver looking for the mountain parka in navy (or I guess other pieces too), Holt Renfrew has it with 25% back on promotional gift card this weekend. I saw 2 smalls and 1 medium on the rack.
Around $150 CDN at that time. I think that the tonal stitching looks nicer although the contrast isn't as noticeable on such a faded pair.
* Items are shipped from Canada * All prices in CAD * Payment by Paypal with confirmed addresses * Prices include shipping and insurance to Canada or ConUSA (unless specified otherwise) * International shipping available, please PM for rate * More pictures or measurements can be provided upon request. Please PM me if you're interested. IC: BNWT wings + horns FW11 cashmere blend waffle toque in heather grey So I went ahead and got this because I couldn't find fit pics...
Anybody have fit pics of the waffle toques and/or watch caps?
* Items are shipped from Canada * All prices in CAD * Payment by Paypal with confirmed addresses * Prices include shipping to Canada or ConUSA * International shipping available, please PM for rate * More pictures or measurements can be provided upon request. Please PM me if you're interested. IC: BNWT Uniqlo x Undercover UU skinny fit jeans in black - $55 SOLD Size 31 98% cotton, 2% elastane BNWT Naked & Famous x Big John Weird Guy jeans in indigo - $155 SOLD N&F...
* Items are shipped from Canada * All prices in USD * Payment by Paypal with confirmed addresses * Prices include shipping, tracking, and insurance to Canada or ConUSA (unless specified otherwise) * International shipping available, please PM for rate * More pictures or measurements can be provided upon request. Please PM me if you're interested. BNWT Naked & Famous x Big John Weird Guy jeans in indigo - $150 N&F and Big John collaboration from SS11. Made by BJ in...
A couple of fit pics on the Veilance model: http://veilance.arcteryx.com/Product.aspx?EN/Mens/Spec-Pant http://veilance.arcteryx.com/Product.aspx?EN/Mens/Stealth-Pant