or Connect

Posts by Working Stiff

Quote: Originally Posted by Bird's One View mittens. Cashmere mittens should be really warm, shouldn't they? I'm looking at these, but I haven't seen them in person: http://www.brooksbrothers.com/IWCatP...=§ionsize= I already have cashmere lined Dents, and they are not very warm, but they are thin.
How well do your expensive shoes fit? I hate walking around in cushioned shoes; my most comfortable shoes are leather soled loafers.
Quote: Originally Posted by mob obviously it's dependant on your height as well. 38" and 30" on someone 6 ft tall can't be considered muscular. it's clear i'm referring to a an athletic/muscular build. such as first three on the left More and more, this forum acquires the musky odour of barely suppressed homosexual desire.
The combination of tails and crutches looks particularly dashing. What it be gauche to carry a pair of vanity crutches?
Quote: Originally Posted by luftvier French woman consumes Box of "Lait" dish detergent, Oh no wait that's milk. Turns out those Euros Put milk in Box, But I'd like My milk in her box. I drink while I post It helps me to formulate Suitable replies
At first, I thought she was drinking/eating dishwasher detergant, and then she passed out from ingesting posionous detergant stuff. Turns out, those Europeans put their milk in boxes, and hey drink their milk while crouched beside open dishwashers. I'd like to put my milk in her box.
Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria GENTEEL, adj. Refined, after the fashion of a gent. Observe with care, my son, the distinction I reveal: A gentleman is gentle and a gent genteel. Heed not the definitions your "Unabridged" presents, For dictionary makers are generally gents. G.J. - B I don't think I know that one. G.J. stands for George...
PM'd re: Filson