or Connect

Posts by Working Stiff

some recent pick-ups.
bought this kurta for $4 for my orientalist fantasies / maybe wear to beach
I like the shoes in that context. Obviously they're ugly.
yeah, don't size down.
lifestyle / secrets of the deep
I did! There's not really a lot to it, I do an overnight buttermilk soak with garlic & hot sauce, shake chicken in a bag with flour salt pepper cayenne, dunk in ice water then back into flour mixture for a second coat. Fry in shortening in a deep cast iron pan for ~20 minutes, covered for first half of cooking then uncovered after flipping. Fat should 2/3 - 3/4 cover the chicken. Next time I make fried chicken I'm going to try this I...
Yep
I spend three quarters of my life in a pair of black cut-off H&M jeans that look like shit and always smell bad and have a hole in the crotch and are just gross and lush and sweaty like wearing a hangover. And I put them on each morning thinking yeah OK I'm fine this is good enough life is just fine. And I'm drinking one of those pre-made caesars to which I added like 8 dashes of tabasco and a stupid amount of horseradish and later on I'm gonna make a bunch of fried...
just remembered how much I like this video
oops, I thought we were talking about people buying stuff here and flipping it. Yeah, obviously you can flip stuff you buy elsewhere (if you can get anyone to buy here these days)