or Connect

Posts by Working Stiff

today I have Linda Ronstadt's Blue Bayou 8-10 times I am not so cool. I don't even dress well.
"Marathe had settled back on his bottom in the chair. “Your USA word for fanatic, “fanatic” - do they teach you it comes from the Latin for “temple?” It is meaning, literally, “worshipper at the temple.” "Oh jesus, here we go again," said Steeply. Marathe: “As, if you will give the permission, does this love you speak of, Monsieur Tine’s grand love. It means only attachment. Tine is attached, fanatically. Our attachments are our temple, what we worship, no? What we give...
whatever, losing weight is bullshit. Fit could also be cool with loud shirt; florals or large paisleys or william morris print or etc.
Kn P is doing cardigan correctly
let us not be cousins, but brothers, brothers who do not wear loafers
Double monks are generally unfortunate because of menswear associations, but redeemable in Melon's fit by being obviously out of place in an endearing way. Single monks I like because my dad wears them. I dislike all of SVB's shoes but also I know that he and I are not so different and he is just trying to make his way in a difficult world and I do not judge him. edit: in stitches too wears unattractive shoes, all too often, but he is I think a good man.
the shoes are not so pretty but they are sweet and good-hearted just a little shy I think
can any Canadians comment on if Canada popeye's is same as american? (or close enough) walk past the bloor / dufferin one pretty frequently but have never gone in.
KOY you should grow your hair out