or Connect

Posts by Working Stiff

why not try canada we have temperate climate nice kindness a good people wish to please you sir very much, do you like the beaver?
I would not have expected those sleeves to look that good.
the champagne of wines
There's an 80s Armani black viscose blazer at a nearby vintage store, textured weave, ventless, very low buttoning. It's objectively too big for me and sort of overpriced, but I'm still thinking about it. Very slouchy and extravagantly dated. To wear in otherwise boring boots jeans blazer type context. Smart?
Black oversized sweater from Henrik Vibskov that I bought about 2 years ago. Not sure if he still makes this piece but it was a staple for a few seasons. It's a warm polyester waffle knit, has been worn quite a bit but still good condition (polyester miracle fibre!) Size small but I mean whatever. I'm 5'9" and sleeves are just long enough (though I have kind of disproportionately long arms. All the other measurements, well, it's big OK? It's a really big sweater. Here are...
guy burgesss' shirt makes everything else in this internet look stupid everyone else should just go home he wins there are no clothes only this this is it
Brings great joy to imagine Snowman's futurist style surrounded by Persian carpets and Louis XV furniture. Sadness and boredom to imagine Dwell magazine modernism.
today I have Linda Ronstadt's Blue Bayou 8-10 times I am not so cool. I don't even dress well.
"Marathe had settled back on his bottom in the chair. “Your USA word for fanatic, “fanatic” - do they teach you it comes from the Latin for “temple?” It is meaning, literally, “worshipper at the temple.” "Oh jesus, here we go again," said Steeply. Marathe: “As, if you will give the permission, does this love you speak of, Monsieur Tine’s grand love. It means only attachment. Tine is attached, fanatically. Our attachments are our temple, what we worship, no? What we give...
whatever, losing weight is bullshit. Fit could also be cool with loud shirt; florals or large paisleys or william morris print or etc.