or Connect

Posts by nurium

Hi all Am looking for a pair of Black Chelsea Boots to wear as beater shoes to and from the office / with dark denim / as dress boots for airport security. Will be putting a dainite rubber sole on them as they will be used in wet conditions from time to time. Would prefer black calf over polished leather and a sleek (but not pointy) style along the lines of the C&J Chelsea 3 or Chelsea 5 (though not willing to splash the cash on those as they will be worn hard). Anyone...
I'm in the process of choosing a rucksack at the moment and have narrowed it down to the following, all of which are available in different colour options. Thoughts? Do any of you own any of them? Any other recommendations? Am after something relatively water resistant, flexible use, durable, good for general travel, cycling round town etc. If it has a 15" laptop sleeve (as do bags (c) and (f)), even better.
Brogue Boots from the Rushden Collection Style Boot Lasts 203 Fitting G Colour Tan Sole Double leather Material Calf-smooth SKU 5032-02 From the manufacturer: Sharp is the boot version of Stanley. He's a full English brogue boot with a double sole and fully lined. We launched Sharp originally to make Stanley feel at home but he quickly became a major challenger to him in the popularity stakes. http://www.grenson.co.uk/sharp I have only worn these 4 or 5 times and in...
What do you guys think of the following combination? I know there are quite a few patterns going on including with the suit but thought the complementary colours and different sized polka dots might make it work. Too many dots? Too red white and blue? Silk tie and silk square too similar? If the current pocket square doesn't work in your opinion, can you suggest what colours/design might complement the suit, shirt and tie combo? Apologies for the poor image quality!
Price drop.
Brogue Boots from the Rushden Collection RRP £180 Style Boot Lasts 203 Fitting G Colour Tan Sole Double leather Material Calf-smooth SKU 5032-02 From the manufacturer: Sharp is the boot version of Stanley. He's a full English brogue boot with a double sole and fully lined. We launched Sharp originally to make Stanley feel at home but he quickly became a major challenger to him...
Really liking the Lotuff & Clegg duffel. Contemplating between the 'chocolate' and 'tan' and leaning towards the former. Has anyone seen either of the two in real life?
Appreciate the replies guys. Out of curiosity, how is that a property of raw/straight leg denim? And why is the rotation so much more pronounced on one leg than the other? Just to clarify in case I miscommunicated earlier, when looking down its as if the right leg of the denim gradually rotates anti-clockwise, hence the selvage seam almost dropping over the face of the foot rather than alongside it as it does on the left leg!
Hi All, I recently purchased my first pair of RAW Denim. Went for the Edwin ED-71s but after wearing them a few times I have to honestly say I'm not enjoying them as much as was i was hoping to. Still prefer my Uniqlos at the moment! Firstly, the outer seam on the right leg appears to curve at the bottom. I'm not sure if this is a defect of the cut, of shortening the denim (cuff was chain stitched back on), or the shape of my right leg! Gets pretty annoying as it...
Velour (swedish brand) has a good selection of slim chinos: http://www.velour.se/collection/men/...an-beige-ss-10 Measurements: size waist leg rise thigh knee hem 28" 28.0" 31.5" 10.5" 9.0" 8.0" 6.5" 30" 30.0" 31.5" 11.0" 9.0" 8.0" 6.5" 32" 32.0" 32.0" 11.0" 9.5" 8.5" 7.0" 34" 34.0" 33.0" 11.0" 9.5" 8.5" 8.0"