or Connect

Posts by Spirit of 69

Quote: Originally Posted by Magician Someone stepping to my girl. Someone stepping to one of my boys. Someone being a bitch (not a bitch in the sense of havin' a pussy, but a bitch because someone's tryin' to fuck me) "Someone stepping to?" What the hell does that mean? Speak proper English please! And you'd hit someone who's trying to fuck you? What planet are you on? Obviously one where English isn't the first language.
"Ugly, lack of taste, look at me in my ridiculous collar"
WTF are uggs?
Quote: Originally Posted by Johnny_5 The homies pronounce it that way. Really? I've only ever heard rednecks and trailer trash pronounce it like that.
Dear Le Plus Britannique, I live in Sweden and was overjoyed at the long awaited news that smoking was to be prohibited in pubs and restaurants and so on. In fact, Sweden already had a ban on smoking in public buildings, shops etc and in the workplace. And even in certain open air venues, such as outside certain buildings, in some parks, in playgrounds and at railway and bus stations. The only places you can smoke in Sweden are at home or in the street. That...
Quote: Originally Posted by HighSociety Im making $345,000 a year. Purple Label purchasing is like Christmas. You smug rich bastard!
I have, but usually with not that much air between son and bitch. Usually more like suma-bitch or sun-bitch
Why are you asking us? Go with your instincts!
Quote: Originally Posted by Goat but for those who don't allow me to introduce myself Who has prevented you from introducing yourself?
Thanks! Part four, what can I say. Several comments there from Robert Elms, in the blue blazer and glasses, who like me is originally from Notting Hill. Robert elms wrote the great book "The Way We Wore" Once a skinhead, always a skinhead.