or Connect

Posts by nkwu

Ordered mine sometime around August or September end of July, so I'm already sitting around 30-35 weeks. Been staying out of any threads because I didn't want to suffer from measurement paranoia. I saw the update on the toj tumblr...but now the wait is beginning to eat away at me...
the OP or the ebony essex all sound good.
Good to hear that the derby is still in the works (was the one used as an example in the previous group buy the one you were going with?)
Thanks guys. Puts me a bit more at ease (and looking the suiting wool measurements proportions....even though I know that's not leather)that fit on distorbediant though. I feel for you bruh
Man, I ordered a charly special. Since I'm considering ordering a varsity before the cutoff , I've been revisiing the thread and my measurements and have that lingering feeling that I order a jacket that's too long: 5'7" ish 160 lbs. I'm pretty comfortable with most measurements since I'm built a bit thicker than some of you. 22.2"/24.5" Front/Back lengths just makes me uncomfortable I've seen 'bigger' dudes in the past but I'm having trouble digging up their posts or in...
I thought after Mendoza left, there was another guy and someone recently took over? (I could be completely wrong about that)
do GATS have a removable footbed? I was thinking of dropping some Lunar or zoom insoles in...
Quote: Originally Posted by lpalma121 I have a pair of the Evisu Genes that are Selvedge with a distressed look and small intentional rips here and there. They look like distressed PRPS jeans to be honest and if it weren't for the white logo on the rear pockets I wouldn't be posting this. They fit me just right but I don't know if they're still in or not. They're about 5 years old but they look cool. I could try to remove the logo with some carb cleaner...
Outclass Attire More streetwear-y: Iris Clothing (Website seems to be down at the moment) Ideall Clothing