or Connect

Posts by nkwu

It launched on the US site yesterday and Canada site today. I walked into a Canadian store and those John Elliott pieces flew off at open and by the time I got there, anyone strolling into the store was asking for them. I only saw two pairs of the En Noir pants.Allocation was funny, there were apparently a tonne of those Red Field Jackets, but only 20 Villain hoodies.
walked into a Canadian store. these JE Gap pieces really flying off the shelves. the shirt tail hem didn't have a substantial enough drop imo.
Mendoza was with HBC for a while? Dunno what brand he's working with now.
I knew that there was a factory for each style, but I thought TOJ explained some of the strange date discrepancies (ie. Jacket A ordered August 2013 going out before Jacket B ordered May 2013) because they began manufacturing batches of particular styles to get through the queue faster. Was I mistaken?
they've been manufacturing jackets in batches to try and get them out the door quicker (meaning dates don't correspond to what ships outand then presumably, jackets are sent out in batches in some queue that doesn't necessarily correspond to the jacket batches.I'm waiting on a July Leather MA-1. Hoping for a confirmation soon. E-mail from Charly before the last update made it seem like it was on the verge of being sent.
was in a similar situation and went for a 48. I have a Leather MA-1 coming with measurements closer to 48 measurements so we'll see how that works out.Was hoping to have that arrive soon as it was a late July order, but it looks like I'll be (hopefully) in the next batch
I'd be interested.
Looking for a 265 or 270
still selling? looking for postal costs to Canada (Size US8.5 or 9)
I'm waiting for someone to visit his restaurant ad ask why their jacket is taking so long. It's inevitable.