or Connect

Posts by KA1555

Brooks Brothers Calf Leather Laceups in Black, Size 10. Leather soles. Handmade in Italy. Only wore these once, so they're in EXCELLENT condition (only thing to note is a few extremely minor water drop marks on the leather - there was a light drizzle the one day that I wore them. I'd imagine that could be taken care of easily enough though). Comes with original box and dust bags. They've been stored with shoe trees inside of them, but shoe trees are not included. I...
Acronym is excluded (Not that I expected it to be included, but figured it was worth a shot)
If anyone has a pair of cropped jodhpurs (black leather) in a 43.5 that they're looking to sell, I'd love to take 'em off your hands [not sure if this sort of post is kosher in this thread - but on the off chance that it isn't, just let me know and I'll delete. Thanks!]
A Thom Browne staple, in a Size 2. Trademark stripes on the left arm, double zipper in a beautiful shade of gold, logo patch on the pockets. Drawstring hood, with gold hardware at each end of the drawstring. 100% cotton. Purchased for $645 ($590 retail + tax) from Barneys several months ago. Worn only a handful of times, hand-washed once. A note on sizing: If you're a true medium, this piece will likely achieve the shrunken look on you (the "Thom Browne look"). If...
Bottega Veneta Intrecciato Calf Outdoor Slipper (Size 41) in Atlantic Blue. Brand new without box - but comes with original dust bags. Paid $880 for them at the Bottega boutique in Beverly Hills a couple of months ago. With the exception of trying them on in-store, haven't worn them at all. Price is a steal, and the color on these is just gorgeous (and apparently very limited as well. Was told by the associate at Bottega that only their flagship US boutiques received...
And this, kids, is what we'd call a gross oversimplification.
Saint Laurent Fringed SL/18H Sneakers in all black leather, size 44 EU/11 US. Practically brand new (I only wore them once; they're in excellent condition). Purchased a couple of months ago directly from Saint Laurent in SF (retail was about $860 after taxes). Comes with original dust bag, extra pair of laces that came with the shoes, and the original plastic bag that each shoe was wrapped in (but doesn't come with the original box). Price includes shipping to anywhere...
How slim are we talking with the Band? And what's the fabric breakdown on the APC? (what % cashmere, and what other fabric(s)?) Thanks!
Ralph Lauren:
(and FYI - I think they meant 29 NOV, not dec:)