or Connect

Posts by KA1555

Guys, can we PLEASE not have another 2-page discussion on this shit?I don't mind the occasional digression on this sort of thing, but it's really gotten to be a bit much over the last several weeks.
That's weird, the item description for those CPs at The Hip Store states that "– Orders made outside of the EU will not be charged VAT" - but I went all the way through to the last step of the checkout process and at no point was the VAT subtracted. Perhaps the VAT isn't included in the 150 GBP price?
If you went with standard shipping, there was a disclaimer at checkout stating that it may take an extra 1-2 days to process sale items (or something to that effect).The way to bypass that extra processing time was to select overnight shipping (I did that and received my items today )
...sorry, I couldn't resist
Barneys: Neiman Marcus:
Good for you? Nothing you said invalidates a single thing in my post.And for the record, the clarification was in reference to my original post (...the one wherein I first shared that the Farfetch sale was live), since there still seemed to be a good deal of confusion re: how to access the sale.
That was sort of the case for me as well (I didn't have access, tried a bunch of stuff, and then all of a sudden did have access - but I don't know what it was, specifically, that caused the private sale to appear)
GUYS, JUST TO CLARIFY A COUPLE OF THINGS RE: THE FARFETCH SALE - To the best of my knowledge, it doesn't matter if you have (or think you have) the "link" to the sale. You either have access to it, or you don't. This is what I was trying to explain in my initial post. It's a bit analogous to trying to share a link to someone's Facebook profile: If you're friends with the person and you visit that link, you'll see their normal profile. If you're not friends with them,...
I don't think this has been posted here yet (so apologies if it has) - but Farfetch appears to have silently started Early Access to their Private Sale. A friend tipped me off to it, and at first, I couldn't seem to access it on my end. I tried everything - logging in, going incognito, switching browsers, switching countries - and just as I was beginning to lose hope, the link appeared in the header menu ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I wish I knew what I did to finally cause the link to...
lol