or Connect

Posts by Duchemin

Hi there I ordered a suit made from Smith's Finmeresco from Chan. Now it turns out that the particular cloth is not available but could be replaced by Harrisons Frontier. The two swatches look very similar. The Finmeresco is 9/10 oz 290 gms, Harrisons Frontier is a little heavier with 10/11 oz 300gms. I picked the Finmeresco as I was looking for something light and breathable with some character and nice drape. I already have Minni's Fresco, H&S Crispaire and Finmeresco....
Quote: Originally Posted by JLibourel I think other posters have commented that Chan's shirts, which I believe are outsourced by them, are not the equals in quality and value to the tailored garments. Back when Chan had shirts on special for $79 a few years ago, I bought five of them. I thought they were good shirts at the price, and if that price had held, I might have bought some more. Nowadays, I think most of their shirts are about $150. Spending...
Quote: Originally Posted by trailer36 yes, my friend tells me the polos will be out soon so keep a look out. I am going up to visit him this weekend and hope to try on the swim trunks and see if i like them. with him doing the designing, i feel like good things will be coming as the company expands. He is very on touch with what their demographic wants in their clothing. Classic clothing with an updated fit. Hence the swim trunks that dont have an...
Quote: Originally Posted by Parker Lapo knows full well what he's doing. He just likes being the rebel. Agree with Barims that he actually looks pretty great sometimes. I don't think so. His gaze as well as his clothing look totally lost. He is just a brand monkey of his own choosing not a style leader and he should stop doing drugs. It shows.
Quote: Originally Posted by tommboy Anyone ever buy any pants from Bonobos.com? How was the fit and quality? Would your recommend them? I have three pairs of pants, two pairs of shorts and two pairs of swim trunks. I like the cut a lot including the flare it gives a nice long leg. I am 181 and 72 kg and have 30' waist. The fit is very good especially if your slim. The quality of the fabrics and linings and make is very good and the customer...