or Connect

Posts by Markus1984

Jacket - fully lined 45cm chest 40cm waist 43.5cm shoulder 73.5cm length 54cm sleeve Pants 41cm waist 94cm outer seam 72cm inner seam 19.5cm - knee width
5th September 2012 update - additional photo..
Hi Guys, i am clearing out my wardrobe, and all items listed are selling for half the purchased price. I hope you are interested as they are in good quality, just never wear them, so if you require more information and/or pictures, please contact me via my email address : mark_warda@hotmail.com 1. P Johnson, Navy Cotton Suit - size is 34 Aus - selling $650.00 2. Herringbone Sydney, Fine Merino Super 110's Grey Suit jacket only - size 36 Aus - selling $350.00 3. P Johnson...
Hi Guys, sorry bout the delay with this thread as i've been organising my next batch of trousers & shirts from PJohnson. Though finally had time to take a few pictures this afternoon, and will have measurements up tomorrow.. let me know if you want more pictures of showing finer details. Note that full suit price is $650.00 (AUD) - half of the purchase price. Enjoy..
Yep, sells Drake ties..
if any interest on here, i'm selling my new P.Johnson Cotton Suit Jacket (navy) in the classifieds section - pics will be added tonight..
Hi Guys, just wondering whether there is any interest for my Navy Suit Jacket, tailored by the one and only Patrick Johnson of Sydney.. I purchased it 2 months ago and had no need to wear it as my new job is more casual than i thought - though i will be keeping the pants.. love the cut!!.. I will be posting the pics later tonight, with more details - for now, note that i am 68kgs and 5'10.. Thanks for viewing! ****UPDATE**** Dropped price to $450.00 for the full...
Good question http://shop.ebay.com.au/mwarda84/m.h...&_trksid=p4340
Hi Guys Just a heads up that I've started placing the remaining items up on ebay - starting bids $10.00.. Will place a stack more, so keep an eye out over the weekend.. Thanks for the feedback and interest so far.. Have a great day..
Hi Guys Just a heads up that I've started placing the remaining items up on ebay - starting bids $10.00.. Will place a stack more, so keep an eye out over the weekend.. Thanks for the feedback and interest so far.. Have a great day..