or Connect

Posts by csice

Thanks. Oh, I should mention I have a pair of big star that arent too bad, but they are pretty wide down below, and obviously I'm trying to find something a little more narrow below the knee.
Can anyone help with this? I guess I can start with Levi 501's since they are readily available and see how they work, but...
I know there are other posts about this, but each case is individual, plus, most of the others are years old. Anyhow, I recently graduated college and as such, gained lots of weight....stupid Tudors Biscuit World. (They made me eat the omelet on top of fried potatoes with cheese and bacon.). Anywho, I have always had trouble, even when I was in shape. I recently went to multiple countries in Europe and I love the skinny jean look. Obviously, I just can't pull that one off,...
No one can help me out? Please?
Long story short, I need to find some places on the internet where I can shop that cater to the style I am looking for, but I don't really know where to begin. Do any of you skilled web-surfers have any suggestions? I would be very grateful. Right now, the only places I can really think of that I go to are express.com and revolveclothing.com (quite expensive). Thanks in advance.
True. I can find a lot of stuff on the aforementioned Web site that I like, or from places like Burberry, but they are just a wee bit expensive. Actually way too expensive. I mean I don't expect to pay five dollars for a sweater and a button up shirt, but once an individual piece of clothing exceeds one hundred, it has to be something I really like. Any answers to the three admittedly similar yet different questions? I guess I should say I am looking for more of a...
I have been trying very hard to update my clothing to resemble a more adult/fashionable look, but I am finding it rather difficult. I have been going to the Web site revolveclothing.com but it is usually way too expensive. Anyways, for now I only have three questions: First, what are some Web sites I can use like the one above, but preferably less expensive, that are very fashion-forward that can help me build up my wardrobe? Second, what are some Web sites that I...