or Connect

Posts by burnbulb

thaks for your coments far i think i will go without the collar bar but keep with the braces as i cant afford a new pair at the moment if i get some money i will get some stripped ones .
in a few weeks i will be attending a theme night which is yuppies typical 80's with the big phone and all please vote and comment on outfits if none of them work please sugest alterertives please bear in mind its only a bit of fun but i would like to look good look one look two look three look four
which out fit dhould i wear for new years eve. I will attending a nightclub ticket only but ticket only says no sports wear. so should i go more smart or more casual please chose from looks below
hi i got these recenty online there burton heritage navy trousers, i think there a little to small as some trousers i have are 32r others 32l i think i need a 32 l what do members think?
Which tie knot do people prefer when using a collar bar? i like a half windsor like below IMG]http://i417.photobucket.com/albums/pp258/brendonbulb/103_1837.jpg[/IMG]
i would say it dosen't matter as long as you don't care why sholud it matter what others think. Take your jacket off show off your braces if people dont like it well bugger them.
i would say it dosen't matter as long as you don't care why sholud it matter what others think. Take your jacket off show off your braces if people dont like it well bugger them.
i agree withll the above coments remmeber it must be a detachable collar i recomend the grafton collar.
Quote: Originally Posted by Metlin No, he replied saying that the toys were his kid brother's. So, it's quite possible that the pictures are of the brother, as well. the pictures are of my nephew. I asked for some coments on my clothes not me if you find the pictures freeky well so what get a life! As i said before some of the toys in the picture do belong to me so what and actually i would call some of them collectables not toys as there...
yes some are mine from childhood the others belong to my baby brother