or Connect

Posts by techstyles

PM sent
Double check the length on that TaT jacket. Looks zoot suitish...
Thought I would give Ian another shout out on this forum. I had been to visit him a couple of years ago in his cramped warehouse on Main Street in Santa Monica. His new shop in West LA is MUCH easier to navigate and, like others on this forum have intimated, leaves any moderate clothes horse more than inspired. His prices are very reasonable and the quality of his products is absolutely top notch. After the first trip to his store a few years ago, I vowed to increase...
The first day I got my new shoehorn I was so excited. I too was a bit concerned about breakage after the second hour of obsessive polishing led to extreme heat build up. However, my confidence was restored when, after cooling the horn slowly on a large sheepskin rug, I used the horn to slip on each pair of shoes, from loosest to tightest. I was amazed that the strength of the horn withheld even the most severe punishment of cramming my feet into my very first pair of...
Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker Theres no reason this Zegna should still be sitting here. I actually found myself feeling angry that the Zegna is still up. I'm jealous of the smaller man that will wear that awesome suit...
Can't wait to put on my shoes tomorrow...
That Zegna suit is exactly what I am looking for but for 1 - 1.35 on the sleeve length...
Nice suit. If this was 42L it would be enough or me to overcome my DB aversion... Can you get this fabric (or similar) in 2 button 42L?
I dropped a size and now need new suits. I am swimming in my 44Ls! Looking for Battistoni, Brioni, Attolini, Isaia, Oxxford (or sim quality) Shoulder 18.5 - 19.25" Chest 21.25" Waist 20.25" Sleeve 25.75 - 26.25" BOC 31.5" Pants Waist 18" Inseam 31.5" Definitely need solid navy and solid charcoal and then I am open. My shirts/ties skew brown and blue. Thanks
Want to sell these two custom rings - made by Bridget Gless of Beverly Hills. Long story but basically we got these commissioned and then went a different direction, and could not cancel the sale (because I am professionally associated with artist's husband). Rings are solid 18K gold and weigh out to 30g total. The men's ring is very substantial - it feels heavy when you hold it, but not too heavy when you wear it - it's 8mm wide and 2mm thick. The ladies ring...