or Connect

Posts by techstyles

drop
You should try the streetwear and denim forum
drop
drop
Bought these beautiful, very lightly used Ferragamo's on this forum about a year ago (see original thread here) and they never made the rotation - I have not worn them a single time. So now they are back out for sale. They are great shoes and would be very versatile with jeans, to work, whatever. Looking to get [some of] what I paid for them - $360-->$340-->$306 --> $290 -->$250 -->$220 -->$200 shipped CONUS - LAST DROP BEFORE THE BAY Ship in original box with...
I think the third Cucinelli bag was for sale on this forum about a year ago and I still kick myself for not buying it... beautiful - and practical, when you get right down to it.
What's the measurement of the sleeve from the center seam of the back (like a shirt)? Trying to get a feel for how slim of a 40 this is through the shoulder.
Quote: Originally Posted by Made in California Do you guys think girls on the purse forum post pics of the guys in WAYW that they think are hot and/or dress well? If no (I'm guessing the answer is "no"), why do you think not? Typically, I think men like beauty, and women like power. Hard to take a picture of that.
[quote=aj_del;3806963] The fit of his suit is much more roomy than what I would consider the "standard" aesthetic on this board and in the general sartorial zeitgeist. I would be interested in hearing others comments on this fit, as it is very similar to the fit of my jackets, and I was starting to wonder if my commitment to "classic" styling, was really just baggy. Thoughts?
PM sent