or Connect

Posts by techstyles

Heel erg bedankt voor de informatie, allemaal...
He has to stand like that to avoid looking like he is wearing an A-line skirt
M&A for a major European retail SIIC (REIT)
Looking for a recommendation for a good tailor in the Netherlands. I just moved to Utrecht but do not mind travelling to other cities. Here is what I need: About 20 shirts slimmed down and perhaps sleeves shortened. Pretty basic work and expect i all to be machine sewed. Surgeon cuffs (handsewn button holes) on two jackets. Perhaps some shaping of another jacket. These two projects can be done by two different tailors. I would like to get the work done...
As some of you know, I am moving - hence the large amount of closet cleaning going on these days. The latest item is this nice wool fedora - by "Pamoa"? I had to go to a Sikh wedding where I had to cover my head and was not up for rocking a turban, so... it's been worn once. It's marked "L" but I would say it would fit a 7 1/4 to 7 3/8. Make me an offer I can't refuse - I was thinking in the $35 range?. If no responses quickly it's going to Salvation...
I love the Barbera SC and may contact you about it after the holidays... too much at the tailor right now. Great stuff, as usual.
Makes me dizzy...
Hart Shaffer Marx Shirts 16 - 34 blue and white check 16 - 35 blue oxford cloth $15 each or $25 for both Linea Naturale Bonomi Cotton Khakis - 17.5" Waist, 31" inseam - double pleats and cuffs - $18 Raffi mercerized cotton sport shirt - size L - $12 Oscar De La Renta Houndstooth SC - Dark Green and Black - $30 Marked 40L - Shoulder 19", 25.75", 31.5" 100% Wool, canvassed, no working cuffs, no vent All prices CONUS P.S. You can take all of it for $65...
You might get more action on this thread if you post the US jacket size in the subject heading... MVG
$OLD. Ties are used but in reasonably good condition (clean and no pulls). The red tie has a slight twist to it - just so there is no expectations of a perfect NWOT tie - these are Hermes ties for $35...