or Connect

Posts by techstyles

The suit and fit look good to me, actually. But I am always annoyed by bad posture. This picture makes me want to do a yoga class... He could have spent $3K on the suit and taken $2K worth of Alexander lessons and he would have come out on top
17" neck, or generally anything >42. I am in the fortunate position now to have a stable of shirts and suits that fit me really really well, and in the unfortunate position to have a much bigger stable of shirts and suits that are much too big for me. I feel a closet cleaning coming on...
Van dag ga ik naar Amsterdam voor een conventie of so iets, en misschien wil ik mijn pak meenemen. Als niet, dan ik ga naar Kees Janssens bellen. BTW- Chiton, ik ben vertrouwd, maar ik kan kijken! Ik hou van die amazons hier...
Heel erg bedankt voor de informatie, allemaal...
He has to stand like that to avoid looking like he is wearing an A-line skirt
M&A for a major European retail SIIC (REIT)
Looking for a recommendation for a good tailor in the Netherlands. I just moved to Utrecht but do not mind travelling to other cities. Here is what I need: About 20 shirts slimmed down and perhaps sleeves shortened. Pretty basic work and expect i all to be machine sewed. Surgeon cuffs (handsewn button holes) on two jackets. Perhaps some shaping of another jacket. These two projects can be done by two different tailors. I would like to get the work done...
As some of you know, I am moving - hence the large amount of closet cleaning going on these days. The latest item is this nice wool fedora - by "Pamoa"? I had to go to a Sikh wedding where I had to cover my head and was not up for rocking a turban, so... it's been worn once. It's marked "L" but I would say it would fit a 7 1/4 to 7 3/8. Make me an offer I can't refuse - I was thinking in the $35 range?. If no responses quickly it's going to Salvation...
I love the Barbera SC and may contact you about it after the holidays... too much at the tailor right now. Great stuff, as usual.
Makes me dizzy...