or Connect

Posts by techstyles

drops - plus worldwide shipping now included
Update - shipping is $8 with no tracking or $20 with tracking CONUS.
This is a very nice coat, gently worn and in great condition, from Mario Valente. It's teflon coated wool, and I don't really know too much about that process, but it sheds misty rain (for you bay area guys) well and stays perfectly pressed no matter what. Fully lined with 100% satin, so it feels great and will not mess up your Cucinelli sweater collection... There are two zipper pockets inside so you can keep your stuff safe, and two pockets to keep your hands warm...
All shirts are barrel cuff. No pocket unless specified. All shirts are lightly worn (some worn only once or twice) and in excellent condition. All prices do not include shipping - I'll ask actual shipping from the Netherlands. UPDATE - $2 shipping on any orders placed before Friday at midnight; a Seattle buyer can take all the remaining shirts off my hands for $100. Will definitely entertain offers, especially for volume buyers. Here's the list: 1. Fairfax blue...
First up, a beautiful wool Brioni Charcoal Glen Plaid with a subtle light brown windowpane 44L. Lightly worn but in great condition. The Glen Plaid is very subtle and the fabric is soft, hangs beautifully, and is light enough for all season. The handwork on this piece is absolutely staggering. I've not seen this much [real] pick stitching on any other suit except an Oxxford -- this suit is a grail suit and it's a tragedy that it does not fit me. Details Jacket: 100%...
This is a brown plaid Sartoria Partenopea sport coat in a 46R. The other colors are orange and navy. It is 100% wool. Fully canvassed, double vents, surgeons cuffs, angled pockets w/ ticket pocket, elbow patches, 3/2 button. Jacket is lightly worn in good condition. Asking $175 --> $OLD SHIPPED WORLDWIDE plus actual shipping from the Netherlands. Measurements are as follows Chest: 23 5/8 Waist: 22 1/2 Shoulder: 21 Length BOC: 32 1/4 Sleeve: 26 7/8
This guy makes beautiful bespoke shoes. Check out his shop when you are in Turin. He's an artist and a craftsman - first class. http://bottier.altervista.org/
I know it's August, but fall feels just around the corner here in the Netherlands - the corner behind us, actually, but hey, I'm an LA transplant. So I am interested in finding the right winter coat. I'm looking for a storm system overcoat, and would prefer Mac length, so I can still ride my bike. Let me know if you see something awesome that would fit a 42R. Cheers
Beautiful coat
I, too, would just wear a belt in this case. However, not long ago I had a fairly expensive suit tailored that was badly damaged in the process, right in the middle of the calf of the pantleg. It was about a dime sized tear and in two directions. I had the fabric rewoven and now you can't see it at all. I wouldn't bother with these pants, if I were you, but a talented reweaver can do such a phenomenal job you would never notice this in a million years.