or Connect

Posts by techstyles

Borrelli shirt - light wear. Amazing handwork on this shirt, the photos don't do it justice, but check out the stitching on the inside of the shoulder. Size 17/43. Asking $50 shipped w/ no tracking. Breuer shirt - light wear. Size 17/43. Tag is loose on one side (I will stitch it for you if it's important). Asking $40 shipped no tracking. Emidio Tucci belt - worn once. Bought from El Corte Ingles in Madrid. Size 40/100. Really nice belt, I just can't get it to...
Hi all I like Edward Green shoes, Drake's ties, Barba shirts, and custom suits. I almost never wear a pocket square. :/ Once I moved to Europe I started paying full retail - before that 50% was my hurdle. Now I have less space, so I only want a few nice things. I like art and used to make a living as a musician. I am not a fan of entertainment. I dress in a suit daily, but some of my favorite times are spent in flipflops and board shorts. I do not post too often......
It's over there now. Thanks - I didn't know that thread...
I recently saw some bags from a new Denver-based (of all places) manufacturer called Borlino - they sell at Neimans. Ridiculously nice and totally unique in terms of quality of leather. My favorite of the bags is below. More here...
These are pretty nice, BUT.... I recently saw some bags from a new Denver-based (of all places) manufacturer called Borlino - they sell at Neimans. Ridiculously nice and totally unique in terms of quality of leather. My favorite of the bags is below. More here...
French Lover - Frederic Malle
Every time you post these with a new price drop I look at them again, but I never can tell that the price went down. What is the percent drop each time you repost? Sorry, but it's confusing to me.
thanks for the tip, spoo - copped
pm sent
It may be tough to get a sale on this forvm, where fit is everything, without posting measurements... friendly tip.