or Connect

Posts by Spats

Sure you do.
I wonder how much firepower each had. Oh yeah, and where'd they get them?
Maybe now America will get behind some Black Gun Control: or
Wow, the new 37 cent stamps are in?! (I think this design is several years old, check the back of one for my dried spit.)
Sing it, brother: "May the circle, jerk unbroken, bye and bye Lord, bye and bye."
Not at all clear that he was "crazy;" pretty clear that he was anti-social in the extreme and wasn't down with "gay is ok." Access to top quality weapons with no questions asked made his violent plan easier to carry out.As for "ISIS;" he literally phoned it in on the way to getting his 30 minutes of fame. Why not give this year's "Dr. Evil" its due and let his audience hyperventilate about today's "terrorist du jour?" He certainly wouldn't want anyone to think that maybe...
How many muslims has he seen celebrating and ululating in New Jersey; that's what I want to know?
Well, his grandparents were from Germany, not Austria, so there's that.
Dude is dressed better than 99 percent of the American populace and he hasn't even left the prison grounds! Norwegian Killer Says Solitary Confinement, in 3-Room Suite, Violates His Rights ...
I disagree, not too baggy, maybe more of a classic cut which works on most. Not everyone has to have the "peg-leg" look which will look very dated sooner or later. Right pant leg could use a press, though. My .02.