or Connect

Posts by drewinnyc

I think I wore this sweater perhaps twice to work. Color I would say is very light pink (coral?). 100% cashmere and extremely soft. size is "L" but as is typical for RLBL it's on a slimmer side. Measurements (context method) chest : 21' shoulder: 18' sleeves: 26' length (from bottom of collar seam) : 27' ============================= I have been on this forum a while with a number of sells and buys. Please read below : 1. Price includes paypal fees and USPS priority...
Tod's loafers in size "8 1/2" which is about 9.5 US. outsole length is 12' Chunky rubber sole that is great for fall and winter. ============================= I have been on this forum a while with a number of sells and buys. Please read below : 1. Price includes paypal fees and USPS priority shipping in CONUS. 2. Paypal only. If you're interested, please PM me with your paypal email and I will bill you. This way the entire transaction right down to delivery...
Worn a few times and still in a great condition. Size is 33 as tagged. Made in USA. Navy pants with double white stripes on both sides. Measurements (context method) waist : 16.75' rise: 10.5' inseam: 33' hem opening: 7.5 ============================= I have been on this forum a while with a number of sells and buys. Please read below : 1. Price includes paypal fees and USPS priority shipping in CONUS. 2. Paypal only. If you're interested, please PM me with your paypal...
Brand new Theory Zaine Clifton pants. Same as this : http://www.theory.com/Zain-Clifton-Pant/883360763521,default,pd.html Color I would describe as light purple. The fabric is midweight. Would be good for cooler weather if you like to rock brighter shades in fall and winter. Another site for some info : http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/theory-zaine-clifton-slim-straight-leg-pants/3355527 Fit is consistent with Theory 33. I find it to be more tapered than most othe Theory...
An excellent quality Ever leather jacket in a great condition. I think I wore this no more than 5 times. As you might tell I own a lot of outerwear, and I live in a region where it's not that cold. I have owned 3 Ever leather jackets and all have outstanding leather quality that I think is just as good as Neil Barrett or Prada. I believe the size is medium Please go by measurement: Measurements (context method) chest : 21' shoulder: 18' sleeves: 26.5' length (from bottom...
Brand new with tag Ralph Lauren Black Label vest in size medium. I think pics tell all. True color is a bit darker than in pics. I would say dark khaki with olive tint. I have been on this forum a while with a number of sells and buys. Please read below : 1. Price includes paypal fees and USPS priority shipping in CONUS. 2. Paypal only. If you're interested, please PM me with your paypal email and I will bill you. This way the entire transaction right down to delivery...
Here is a BoO corduroy blazer with padded elbows in royal navy. The accurate color is the picture showing close up of right sleeve with elbow padding. Buttons are gold colored metal. As prep as it gets. Having hard time decent getting picture with Galaxy S4. Size is "4" which is close to 50/40. Measurements (context method): chest: 21' shoulder :18.25' sleeve: 26' Length (bottom of collar to tail) : 29' I have been on this forum a while with a number of sells and buys....
very gently worn Levi's Made & Crafted jacket. Size is "1" which is probably 46 to slim 48. Made in Portugal. I wore this jacket perhaps 5 times as it is about a size small. Fabric composition is also pictured. Chest : 21' Shoulder: 18' Sleeve: 25' Length (bottom of collar down) : 25' I have been on this forum a while with a number of sells and buys. Please read below : 1. Price includes paypal fees and USPS priority shipping in CONUS. 2. Paypal only. If you're...
Wore about half dozen times last winter in san francisco. I don't get enough use out of it so time to let go. Color is olive but upon purchasing I applied an extra coat of wax (some left over still as pictured) to darken the color. At this point looks more like black or dark charcoal. The extra coat of wax makes the outer fabric much more substantial. It's the same item as this : http://www.orvis.com/p/barbour-down-filled-waxed-gilet/3c3r chest width is 21' and length...
Rugged Paul Smith boots. Should be great for fall and winter. Color is coffee brown (the pics with flash have more accurate color). Bottoms have been rubber soled as you can see. these are tad too big for me so I never wore much (and always worn with extra insoles). Size is "8.5" and "42 1/2" as printed in the boots. Shipping fee is included in the price. ========================== Prices are as listed. I understand people wanting deals, but please do not waste...