or Connect

Posts by aqw955

Hi up for sale are some shoes and boots. 1) converse jack Purcell black leather, us 9 .......$25 2) new balance 620 runner, blue stadium, us 9 .......$35 3) JD Fisk mod toe wedge boots, black leather and suede, US 8.5 ...... $40 4) Bronx short engineer, black napa, made in Portugal.. EU 41 .......$50 5) timerland short ankle hiker, black us 9 ...... SOLD 6) timerland made in USA boots, black stiff leather. us 9 ......$35 Price include shipping conus!! PayPal ready.
Hi all, up for sale is a Chaco Toecoop sandal in US men 9 and dark brown suede. I only tried them once and it does not quite fit as I got flat feet... so basically they are new.. But the sandal is not just practical for outdoor/water sports, its also great for urban fashion. here is some pictures. Price include shipping CONUS.
Hi, up for sale is a Superdry "Standard" blue jean shirt. Its thick and hard raw denim. I bought it last summer but never got a chance to wear and now I have outgrown it in the winter.. I also had never washed it, so the raw denim did not shrank or expanded, keeping it in factory condition. This is a size S but its very very slim fitted first due to superdry's general smaller in size and second this shirt design is even slimmer. Could possibly fits a XXS / XS general...
Hi all, Up for sale is a Naked and Famous chambray denim shirt. its tagged S and fits a very slim S or a XS I would say (similar to a superdry S). Japanese denim and made in Canada.' p2p: 18/18.5" Its gently worn, still have many years of life in it.
Up for grab is an Armani Exchange long wool coat in size US XS and gray color. The shoulder width is around 17", under armpit is around 20", slim fitted, much similar to my other Topman wool coat in XS. Bought awhile for ~$200 but never got a chance to wear and my arms had out grown it! so sad! Good for every occasion! wear dress shirt underneath for formal, or a knit hoodie for casual, goes with everything. paypal shipped ConUS from MN.
Hi all, Up for sale are the followings, they are all in good wore condition with minimal to normal wear daily wear, around 8/10. Price is paypalled and shipped from Minneapolis (will trade only if you can meet locally, no exception). Will ship to Canada for extra postage. Other international location will ship via USPS express or Fedex, no exception. 1) Protrek Pathfinder PRW2500T ABC Have this watch for less than a year. All works, there are some dings on the bezel and...
Up for sale is a Topman long duffle coat. The coat is in size XS, its slim fit around the armpit opening along the arm, and body down to the hem. Its also medium chocolate brown in color ( not that grayish shown in the pics, sorry for my photo camera). Its in very good worn condition with some small wool blobs around the back hip and side arms and waist due to rubbing against the fabric itself or seats and stuff :P But there are no holes or tear. Overall its very good and...
Up For Sale is Gently Used in Excellent Condition 7 For All Mankind Mens Black Double Front Zipper Hooded Long Jacket / Parka in men size Small Retail: $579 +TAX Specifics: -Black shell and lining that can be wore separately. 2 in 1 -shell can be shortened by button up the fish tails -4 Front Pockets (Two on Each Side) -Two Full Front Zipper and Snaps -Snaps on Cuffs for Adjusting Length -big hood -little bit slim fit but not tight, great for layering or wear sweater...
Hi, up for sale is a pair of JD fisk moc toe boots in black and size US 8.5, which fits like a Martens 1460 US 9. very good gently used for a month. leather is durable but yet butter smooth and soft. ship from minneapolis, paypal ready.
Hi, Up for sale is a pair of Halogen men boots in size EUR 42, which is around a US 9 and may be a boot size US 8.5, it fits like a Dr martens 1460 UK 8 / US 9. Very good gently worn condition. Stylish with the wedge outsole and flat moc toe.