or Connect

Posts by jet

Bmw are notorious for new problems surfacing when you fix one thing, sensors tend to fail in tandem and this is no surprise. It only exposed another problem that surfaced with the repair of one speed sensor.
looks good to me
I feel sorry for Durant poor guy is never going to win a thing in okc doesn't matter they keep making the playoffs or not.
shah i bought a saatva mattress and have been fairly happy with it after having all the commercial types like spring air and some hotel mattresses which I would avoid at all costs...they're like appliances designed to fail i avoid pillow tops and go for medium firm mattresses now which are better for your spine, also no memory foam as I'm a hot sleeper and i can't imagine how you'd fuck on it next mattress will probably be a kluft or shifman or some handmade mattress of...
it's too bad you can't delete your posts GF didn't you fix this issue with a new speed sensor last time?
lmaoI learned on my dad's old nissan hardbody pickup when I was 15 and the fucking clutch engagement was like an on/off switch coupled with super long throws on the shifter. Every car after that was easy peasy.I taught my ex how to drive manual many years ago and she was scared because she thought I'd get pissed at her stalling but she learned well with all the tricks/techniques I taught her. Years later we were going out and I told her to drive the M3 and she did...
Durant refusing to meet with the lakers lol. Would be great if we could get whiteside but might be a pipe dream.
I really hate yoox roulette and my patience is so much less these days. Actually am looking for a specific cut/idea of fit but I no longer peruse webshops for hours so I'm out of the loop on what retailers or brands to look at these days.And where can I view this for my pleasure?Who has these?Random thought, I couldn't care less for drake but it's refreshing seeing him were loose and baggy clothing as opposed to all the lemmings parroting (two animals?) kanye and company.
This is why you never give cocksuckers you don't know personally money.
Bros, recs? Off white ivory/cream colored linen pants White jeans