or Connect

Posts by jet

I ain't mad at Lebron he deserved it man, gs just not looking like themselves past 3 games Kobe still better.
What a block. This game is going down to the wire.
Kobe watching this game shaking his head. Curry ice cold and carelessly threw the ball away why would you do that in a critical game. Lebron has not post moves lol but he has been busting his ass along with Kyrie. Whoever the winner is they will have deserved it.
Now we got a game. I'm conflicted who I want to lose more. On the one hand would be great if gs doesn't win the championship after their historic run and they don't repeat and on the other hand would be great if cleveland is teased out of another championship as well as Lebron.
Damn kyrie.
Do they have any loose fitting stuffs?
What a garbage game 7 both teams choking on shots and a bs call on curry. Would be great if both teams could lose.
I think I still have the white/black/yellow color block one I wish was like two sizes bigger so I could wear it. No good tanks out there.I don't know how you dudes wear tech stuff man that shit is all poly and hot as fuck, I just wear ck wife beaters to the gym and coffee shop sometimes but I'd like some loose ones that don't have those narrow neck openings where the top "straps" are close together (can't stand that shit).Nothing worse than scalloped hems too, I gotta...
Old ass post, what last?
Thanks, I normally don't pick up final sale stuff but I didn't want to risk this being gone so had to pull the trigger.