Posts by jet

Not to mention lacking the foresight to see that you'll get bored with your minimalist bullshit and then start buying shit again. Only a matter of time.
What I don't understand is how this dumbass gets rid of all his shit only to buy more shit. It tells me none of his purchases were sincere but impulsive because he so easily got rid of everything. Problem is purging and minimalizing my closet would mean I'd end up with inferior stuff since most of it is irreplaceable.
I never understood why anyone would wear engineered garments in the first place. That's not to mention that ridiculous looking pear shape pattern or however they cut them. To each their own I guess.
bring back dieworkwear a navajo silver jewelry box
Jesus man this has turned into the fucking apc thread.
I was looking at some duckworth ones made in the states, seemed quality.
Maybe they changed the tagged sizes. I'm a large in most stuff and med in vests for close fit.
Love mine, sleeves are too baggy but I can deal with it since the whole fit is loose. Still glad I picked these up.
I have a different pair and they look great, service direct from them was wonderful and fast.
Bev center is way better than any of the other uniqlos don't even waste your time. That being said I was going to pick up a gray ma1 as well but the fabric looked cheap as fuck. Picked up some plain tees tho.