or Connect

Posts by jet

@zissouI'd take them for half off. how's the sizing like
Through your legs just like your other jeans.
Used to do this in the m3 all the time and people swore I was hitting the clutch so I'd have to bring my leg far enough away so they could see I was shifting without it, no grinding of syncros at all if you do it right.
+200 = 45035
Ice cream has become the new coffee, exactly what you describe with mediocre products, high pricing and hype not to mention more and more popping up capitalizing on the trend. I was appalled at the prices at salt and straw I think we paid like 11 dollars for two ice creams. This is the persian bro in me but I will say this (and I forgot to mention) I love saffron and rose in westwood, the classic flavor has the texture by which all others are to be judged. I pick up the...
Waiting on my espadrilles to come in and found the trunks I want just need to cop. Fucking vans I want have been out of stock for awhile.
someone alert me when porter sale goes live
Still waiting on floral shirt and cardigan shirt pics.
I keep my cigars on the dry side anyway but I always get lazy like that and leave shit out bc idgaf. Don't think I've ever had a bad experience with a cigar like this. On the contrary one of my boys came by the shop and brought me a monte edmundo that I couldn't even cut with a razor because the wrapper was so moist. Barely got any smoke out of it, no flavor and did not enjoy at all so I pitched it half way. I told him don't ever do that shit again and to lower the rh...
Those rings are badass.