or Connect

Posts by Caleb

Mid brown snuff suede. Made in Italy. MSRP $595. Not offered on Ovadia & Sons site anymore. Worn one time(clearly did not fit even with insoles). Suede was sprayed with weather proofer. Dainite sole. Sole shows no real wear. Suede in near new condition. Could possibly work for a 9.5- check measurements. Measurements- 4.25 widest pt, 11.75 length approx inches. Shoe trees/box not included. Will ship USPS priority.
Allen Edmonds Westchester Brown Leather sz 9D. Worn 5 times or so and I finally gave into the fact that they do not fit me. Sole/heel in good condition(allen edmonds logo still visible on sole), minor scratch on toe but not more or less disappeared when I shined them. $150 shipped within the US OBO. Shoe trees not included.
Brand new with dust bag and box. Traditional driving sole but with an extra layer of rubber underneath so these will last much longer. Please pm with any questions. Shipping to US only, price includes shipping.
Classico Model. Bought earlier this summer, forgot to return. Full Canvas. Completely brand new and out of stock on the website. $525 retail(not including taxes). Domestic shipping only. Additional photos upon request. Jacket- Shoulder: 17.5 BOC Length: 28.5 Chest: 41 Sleeve(unfinished): 24 Trousers- Trouser waist: 32" Hem Inseam: 38" Unfinished Rise: 10.75" Leg width at bottom: 8."
Which jantzen fabric is most similar to that of a casual and traditional (ralph lauren) oxford shirt?
Quote: Originally Posted by Rye GB iTunes Playing: The Bear by My Morning Jacket from the record The Tennessee Fire Vintage Dior Shirt. Made In U.S.A. APC New Standard 30". Just washed, fit perfecto now. Red Wings Henry Cuir Cuff Props on the song,you and jim james look like twins btw.
Buyers should start receiving their items now and some already have, check out the remaining stuff for now.
Shipped all sold items, dropped prices.
Filsons are sold.
Edited some stuff, sold some stuff, etc.