or Connect

Posts by PLaydice

Damn, you guys are hard in here.
I found one before, don't know if i posted it here, but Folks don't use those, I know someone who uses the one I sold them as decoration and she would flip if you used it lol
Research materials. I traded a shirt for this. OG miss Dior EDT Disney stuff, Employee patch, vintage host pin, salt and pepper Television shaker, Sterling Charm, Pin stc ReaL old Sterling costume brooches and a SANTA ANA COUNTRY CLUB bullion pin Stashed FENDI'S and SOME BRAND NEW PRADA"S HERMES PARIS I could post more.... but im tired.......
Man, I have no freaking clue. I never been too interested in them, always thought they were crap cause I seen em in marshall's then I seen a video on em once and learned they were good. I notice folks on here wear em so I offer em up cheap, I think some of you guys are paying more than 10$ for a shirt like that at the thrifts, If so, you need to give me a list of what you like I can send folks a crate of menswear If they give me a budget. I have access to hordes upon...
[[SPOILER]] @Bahljs Only the thomas pink left, its a 34. Know that I know folks want them, I can get more. I left "Ascot Chang" and "Robert Talbott shirts too" You guy's would be surprised how much of what people post on here I see everyday and pass on just because i can't possibly buy everything and sell it yet, I already buy truckloads of stuff and storing this stuff, well, lets just say I understand what Buddha meant by Material possessions owning you.... ANYWAY
Tbh there is a lot of leeway when it comes to "vintage" vintage means "true vintage" but it can also just mean neat old shirt, if you catch my drift.15 years aint shabby, you got to consider the average life of a shirt and thats getting there, lol in 10 years it will be "true vintage" and time flies.....
@SpooPoker So many gems right there. I like all the offensive ones, the more politically incorrect or inappropriate tee's I go for when i see em.
RL vest from sun valley idaho collection Cold Rayon 1950's Hawaiian shirt Nike mini vintage Backpack, With a deadstock pair of vintage tennis shoes. Some crappy magic player's rare book I snatched up. This was in a mexican woman's clothes pile. She let me have it. USMC KABAR. It looks like it may have seen some use. Snatched this for 10$. I had this guy in a indian version that had Caucasian skin before too. I Had him as a kid, always liked him. some records i...
You sonuva gun....... Takes a lot to make me jealous lol Years ago, I did the same thing at BUFFALO EXCHANGE lol, best part? they were half off AND i got them for trade credit HAHAHA. I saw Swizz beats wearing them right after I copped, At the time I wanted the wood style so i let the ones i had go and it Haunt's me to this day and every pair I found since I don't like. I found a woman pair with freaking Diamonds and ruby's in the temples once too. Freaking 21k retail or...
hahaha, I found that a week ago and didn't think it was worth bragging about. I got barney and friends sheets and pillowcases today too.I got way more shit I just photo stuff i think is sort of neat. I got a dope polo Alpaca Knit but im wearing the damn thing so i cannot photo lolIm working on more shirt thread stuff too dude's. I don't know if i mentioned, my grandma died and its making my side of the family fall apart so i been sort of caught up.