or Connect

Posts by PLaydice

I am getting practice with my new camera. I thrifted the mannequin in the pic too, I got two of them. After I set up a photo area my photo's should get much better from now on. Check out the Fred Perry X Mc Donalds shirt. One is a small metal trinket box, feels like copper. The other item im not sure what it is, Nautical Megaphone? These were pulled out of a Army coat pocket. Anyone else post vintage cuban cigarette packs before? I believe its a thing. The...
Man, vintage shirts being a thing is known by everyone, thats why hot topic and others put out these Pseudo-vintage shirts like that Indiana jones shirt. The rest is pretty dope. I just bought a new camera.
Those are the right color way, but they are a weird variation The pair in the movie wasn't OG I remember reading they were specially done by nike for the movie if i remember. A proper pair from the period would have a Orange swoosh. The color way is the most important, but some folks only consider certain years "forest gumps" just a technicality really.
Im calling them "dildo zegna's" from now on....
Haha @SpooPokerwhat colors ya got???? Also, Im looking for a "Burberrys" wool signature check blazer. I have Pants, Shirt, hat, scarf, etc. I am trying to make a obnoxious Head to toe burberry Outfit too. Any obnoxiously Chavish Burberry im on the look out for for this outfit.
Alright y'all i got a request list, if you come across these items in your searched lemme know. I need a Jean Paul Gaultier Breton stripe shirt. Im going to make a "stereotype french guy outfit" with the beret and the red scarf, cigarette, baguette etc I am trying to complete a Versace head to toe outfit, I outgrew the pants I had, I need 36 waist "Gianni Versace" pants, no V2 or versus, preferably And I need some Loafers (Medusa or the Lion Head) or shoe's along the same...
Ben Silver ties im moving for 10 apiece plus shipping. I plan on making a E-Thrift price thread where im going to postvnearly everything for 10$ plus shipping. We talking Brioni, Turnbull, Forsyth shirts and ties etc. Stay Tuned, I got a lot of plans, and little time lol. No spots on the ties, just the camera. Stuff like this too, As much as you can jam in a flat rate. VAN HALEN 1982 shirt. I found a bunch of my old toy pics and im going to share them, Im sure some...
Damnit man. lol
I always grab rucksacks at places im hunting and stuff em with finds. Terrible photo, but that is a huge chenille patch on the back of a satin jacket in perfect condition. "Swingster" is the brand, its very recognizable if you do vintage. I watch my daughter a lot and she was going crazy when I was trying to take these photo's lol. Im looking to buy a good camera to picture items with does anyone have a good suggestions? im moving and making a photo area in my next pad...
I read thread backwards homie lol. didn't see polo sport until now. The harley Sweater better lol