or Connect

Posts by PLaydice

Karl Lagerfeld hat. Joe Namath Arrow shirt. POLO leather jacket. Large. selling it for 150$ Tiny Jansport. Stone Island Windbreaker. the retail on these is high.......... Another vintage motorcycle jacket. size 40. for sale. talon zipper. DM me we will go over a sweet deal. Anyone recognize where this shirt/robe is from. I got it from a local famous hippie artists estate, she was a traveller. I found this balled up smelling like rank hippie sweat:uhoh:, but its hand...
This just became the pants thread......
Scored Tony Hawks 1989 alternate graphic street skate board. Lucked out on a few joes in a bin of busted figures. For some reason a clean crimson guard was in a busted bin of shit figures. I can see why the psyche outs were in there but they the night force versions so....... This is a Advertisement with Tony Hawk talking about the graphic on the board I found. Pic of the him Holding the skate from a magazine.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=get+it+how+you+live
I have been to the weigh and pays, you got it twisted. thats where the stuff that doest sell EVER in the store goes. the soiled stuff on arrival gets sent to be turned into rags or sent to other countries. thats how indonesia got a shit load of our amazing vintage clothes.I used to score giant crates of toys from the weigh and pays but they auction them, and too many folks are fighting over scraps of crap there.
Thats why I don't rely on thrift stores. I know of much better ways to scare up some used crap. I don't even pay any money for some of the stuff I find,or i pay absurdly low prices.thrifts are the last stop for the stuff mostly, and its stuff that fell through the cracks. Sounds crazy to say, but a lot of folks simply passed away and thats how all that nice stuff shows up. but the best stuff prob went at the estate sale and before that the family had their pick too. If you...
More mugs for my collection.Neat Pendleton blanket.Pendleton bag, the green blanket under it I found as well.Orvis made in England. Has leather details.super beat up denim cutoffs.Nice chore coat.Some Hats.Bethlehem steel flag.old leather biker gloves.Vintge motorcycle jacket made from horsehide. It has great grain and patina. Conmar zips.I have not figured out exactly what brand yet, but ill get buckaroos for this. I got 700$ for the last one I found.Made in france...
what size?those look like a ladies color way.I got a few old pairs, I wear them though, lol
I am checking pyrex even more now lol