or Connect

Posts by PLaydice

Neat pattern on this one. its 3.25 at its widest. any questions contact
went crazy this week, Found some good stuff. Ralph Lauren bucks fit me but I don't need two pairs really, I already have a white pair. The Chanel Boutique stuff i will get a ridiculous amount for. Hang Ten shirts are collectible if they are the original ones. The Og levis orange tab jacket is for ladies i think, but it was cheap. The Nike Jordan shirt is pretty valuable for a Tshirt. Oakley Frogskins are new, the Ferragamo wallet i found for free. The Kaws...
fits like a size medium, but its a vintage large. the fabric is tissue thin, very good for summer. any questions contact, check my other items and don't be afraid to shoot me some offers!
Pulled some RL good year welted bucks in excellent condition. some alfred Dunhill Vintage sunglasses and a Elton john tour shirt styled by Gianni versace.
these are 7.5 the condition is used but excellent, no flaws besides dirt. these were worn and FORGOTTEN about. any questions contact.
These are in great shape the hinges are tight and the fame is A+ the lense are nearly perfect, besides one tiny scuff on right lens the size of a pinhead. they are useable, no major flaw or scuff when you look through them. any questions contact, check the completed listings and you will see these are sought after and i priced them well.
bag is in excellent shape, no flaws and its clean. This is the classic made in israel version that retailed from Banana Republic in the 80's. Check abandoned republic.com for pics of original catalog.
I went on a Thrift adventure ALL last weekend, heres SOME of the items i got, More are documented on my instagram and tumblr I don't know how the person who sold this Pendleton Chief joseph blanket didn't see it was tagged at 250$ when he sold it to me with another blanket for 30$ My buddy got one too. Later the same day I pulled the SDSU aztecs pendleton at a different place. Made in Israel true vintage banana republic paratrooper bag. im moving this for 40$ when...
Found this Brioni but its too big, Ill pass it on cheap. Ill post it in marketplace with better photos later. Sadly bottom button has a big chip but thats a easy replacement. Other than that its excellent. Pulled this Guess jacket, its really fitted for a 80's jacket. The R.L.P.C button up has the thinner buttons and the fabric feels nice. The ray bans are the same model John lennon wore in some photos.
SOLD!