or Connect

Posts by PLaydice

I wonder what a feller in suede pants was doing to get blood....nevermind
I appreciate the compliment! I Been around for a long while, Im not going anywhere.
could not pass. I used to LOVE these squirt guns when I was a kid. They will serve me well this summer. SEARS workwear with a Talon Zipper. Popeye Game & watch. A payload that I rescued Hobo Laundry bag SEARS Tri blend Hickory striped overalls, Union made. They are new without tags. Montgomery Ward Deadstock Overalls with all the paper tags and everything. Im going to take some more pictures of them. Are folks really doing those Giant loops, or was that a joke?...
Polo Cowboy suspenders.
Oh wow, im nowhere near that guy, First of all I didn't type half a page, second of all the last part was a joke.
Thats creepy for sure.Pink undies on dread man?
I see this guy every weekend, he's def a reseller, But he's a dinosaur, too old and out of touch. by all means any dude with some real cowboy/western flavor would have grabbed this vest for 3$ Like I said dude had some ghetto jeans on with his cowboy fit, he don't know shit.There is dude's out there who Know, and I know they know, and they know i know. you get it? lol:D
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Brooks-Brothers-Silk-Neck-Tie-Blue-Circus-Gorilla-PRINT-Animal-3-75-Makers-/181745834696?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a50e55ac8This guy has gorilla weightlifters on a tie. Perfect for Guido juice heads Im after some of these silly ties now.
The shirt is in perfect condition, never washed. The printing is "flocked" so it feels like velvet. The Aztecs may be a team issued jacket. Carhartt Rugged wear Some polo, Im just building up here.... A Pendleton and a norwegian wool blanket I know you guys hate these, but i found one. Freaking Nike Rollerskates. Pendleton Native sweater. Rocky Mountain Featherbed vintage This ones got a story. So, im thrifting pushing a stroller which gives me a disadvantage...
OH MY, thats the silliest Brooks brothers tie i have ever seen, Is it meant for a 8 year old? A skateboarder who works with polar bears at the Zoo? Is it a skating grizzly? I just can't stop chuckling at that tie! Folks where talking about Japanese magazines earlier, Im supposed to be In lightning magazine somewhere soon and I already was in it once and i don't know what issue. Their photographers took pictures of me at the Rosebowl a couple times, and a friend told me he...