or Connect

Posts by PLaydice

hahahaha, I don't know if your joking or not but its funny either way.
[[SPOILER]] I do most of my best thrifting weekends. This is some POLO stuff i picked up here and there.The denim jacket is very early made in USA. I found a big piece of selvedge denim fabric im going to get turned into something. no clue they what though.
buy
Excellent shape, no defects. any questions please contact.
No wear. Has been stored folded in a drawer. Any questions contact. I got many more ties if you want to make a deal and combine shipping.
Forgot to post these badboys with the hidden rivets....
I have a nice Americana haul but These. Jeans. are. not. selvedge. denim. Brooksgate jacket. fits me well. A Polo Braided belt. XXL "VERSACE SPORT" linen shirt. ZEGNA NWT, the Gucci feels like a 7 fold. you guys would be upset if you know how little I pay for this stuff Pendleton, patagonia, Polo Country I paid the absurd price of 1$ for these vintage purses. This is the OG Rob Roskopp face sant cruz deck. apple computer bag from 1980s Fangoria 1 with...
big deal, its like the least important thing i listed either way......
Various Vintage denim stuff, Shop aprons, a Levis bag, a selvedge skirt Polo dungaree flag jacket, but its too snug for me..... Size s Burberry wool sweater, Rare RL jacket. A Nautica sweater with north America on it. Liberty of London and polo tie Real old hawaiian shirt. Mason vintage 1960s basketball jersey Vintage Brooks Brothers "french back boxers" size 36 new in sealed wrap. Brooks still offers these but mine are vintage. Coupla vintage tshirts, im...
this is a Ancient pendleton blanket. Paid 3$ I collect Wool blankets. I got a Abercrombie Fitch Wool blanket a while ago, that was neat. Set of vintage Gucci Blue Mini Monogram Luggage. Let me tell you, after I cleaned the inside out and applied conditioner to the leather these are looking real good. I got so many monogram luggage pieces that its starting to get ridiculous. This is nicer than the usual YSL vintage belts i find, Its got a red fabric "YvesSaintLaurent"...