or Connect

Posts by ArliHawk`

You Horn fans are killing me. If you want to do any version of head to head, you simply have to include Tech. If you throw out Tech because they aren't worthy, well then what does that say about your loss? If OU's crushing victory rules out Tech, doesn't that mean OU is pretty damned good?
Agree, true to size, and they are different from the Chucks everyone seems to wear.
If watches count, I'd say my Omega. If not, I'd say my raw denim.
I wonder how much they had to photoshop that. She's cute for a fatty.
Quote: Originally Posted by visionology Shes the only VS model I think is hot. Not a Marisa Miller fan, eh?
The same could be said for Douglas County, where Lawrence is located.
Nice try. So when you refer to elite, I assume you are referencing A&M? Must be great to live in a state where 24% of voters believed Obama was a Muslim. Shouldn't your picture be of Forrest instead of Sherman?
Yeah, it must really suck to have the largest athletic budget by far in the Big 12.
KU v. Missourah is never meaningless, particularly in this part of the country. It's the only rivalry that actually began with war.
Quote: Originally Posted by airportlobby (Ryan Reynolds isn't 1/2 the player Orakpo is.) True, given that Reynolds blew out his knee!