or Connect

Posts by ArliHawk`

The only thing my wife notices is that I wear them for a while before washing. She is always asking me when I will wash them, and I say not yet.
Oddly, I find myself liking the Tommy Hilfiger looks.
I'm a little different than most on the board, having a preference for retro sneakers. Primarily an Adidas guy, but I find Nike makes retro shoes with actual technology that makes them comfortable. Check out Air Zoom Tennis Trainers and Terra Humara for examples.
JCrew is solid, and I have been enjoying the sales lately.
This is a tough one, as different skins react with different scents, etc. For me, I like Polo Black in the winter.
How many lbs do you think are photoshopped out?
turn them into cutoffs
Big fan of the Oliver Peoples family, have a pair of Peoples, Paul Smith and Mosley Tribes.
Quote: Originally Posted by airportlobby Exactly so. I have no problem with that. If you were a Harris Poll voter, you could have voted for Tech as number 1 or 2 (anonymously) and hoped they went to the Big XII title game. Great. Doesn't make any difference to me or my consideration that UT is the best team in the conference. So are you saying you would have picked Tech as the best team in the Big XII? Great. Kansas fans have lots of experience...
Quote: Originally Posted by airportlobby And to the Jayhawk - great, if you want to consider Tech, fine, lets. They are, after all a one loss team. Feel free to rank them in the top two. Unless you're just parroting disingenuous Stoopsian arguments. Three way tie! Three way tie! Ignore that game in Dallas! Great, vote Tech in the top two (and feel free to put Bama or Ol' Miss or Iowa or Oregon State there as well, for all I care). Now...