or Connect

Posts by ArliHawk`

And with 65 mm, the big watch fad has truly jumped the shark!
I am still very partial to SALT, even if I have to part with one pair because it's not a good fit.
No cargo pockets on shorts, ever.
You could have some custom made, or you could get seersucker pants or lightweight khakis. I have some seersucker from Vineyard Vines and lightweight khakis from JCrew, neither of which broke the bank.
What I do like about these JCrew watches is that they seem to be more classic sized than a lot of the watches out there today. I really hope watches trend back toward this size.
Bought a zip up vintage fleece for $23 shipped. Very nice indeed, even if it is hard to think of buying a fleece when the high is 101 outside.
ANew price drop. For sale is a beautiful pair of shades, the Salt Optics Dixon in Buffalo Tortoise with g15 lenses. Lenses and frames are scratch free. Retail on these is $375 and they were bought new directly from SALT. The glasses come with hard case, travel bag, and cleaning cloth. I have trouble fitting plastic frames to my nose, and these just don't fit. Worn only 3 times. Excellent build quality and gorgeous glasses. Measurements are 61-15-138. Send me a...
What is important is that SALT is still independent, while Oliver Peoples is part of the Luxottica behemoth. I'd take my chances with the independent group. I do know Barton Perreira (sic?) was formed by Oliver Peoples expats.
Where at? Eaton Centre, Yorkdale, or Square One?
I am about to head down that road as well, and hopefully end up with a vintage Heuer chrono. It's an interesting world out there for vintage watches. And the market seems to have really amped up in the last few years. Prices have definitely gone up.