or Connect

Posts by random-adam

My sentiments exactly. I'm sure the grandchildren will get a good laugh out of those photos.This thread is just full of interesting stylistic choices!
As the purchaser, it was no typo -- my summerweight 32 straights measured 33.5" when I put them on for the first time. But I agree wholeheartedly with your post. Their published fit specs are the best bet shy of buying on eBay after viewing a listing whose photos involve a yardstick.It's enough to make me want to give up buying denim online. :P
I've since sold the American Sixteeners. They just weren't gonna stretch.
You won't find any love for matchy-matchy neckwear in this forum (or the entire website). Purple is not something most of us can in good conscience advise if "classic" is the look you're after... and if it isn't, I'm afraid you're looking in the wrong place for approval.
Most folks here are into looking good within the bounds of a certain traditionally-accepted framework. That framework generally calls for plain black calf footwear when getting married. There are myriad ways to accomplish looking "a little different" while respecting those bounds.If you intend otherwise, I very much appreciate burgundy/oxblood... I just wouldn't wear it at my own wedding.
Unfortunately my shell Mitchell money clip wallet is too thick to comfortably fit in my back pocket for the 2x-3x a month I wear a suit or tuxedo... so I picked up a Gustin simple. I rarely carry cash, but after a day or two of stretching my simple wallet could fit eight cards without a problem:
If you otherwise like your existing amp and have a spare pair of RCA inputs, I can highly recommend this little widget. I routinely crank music through mine from anywhere in the house.
Gustins on the left. No metal things around the lace holesRancourts on the right. Metal things around the lace holes.
"The color is jet black and a touch of shine livens it up." "Tonal black stitching gives the uppers a stealthy look, while the cream colored Margom sole complements the dark leather and avoids the shocking contrast of your average white sole version." ...copy on the white sneakers doesn't seem to take into account that they're WHITE sneakers. It's perhaps subliminal, but that sort of attention to detail is not a good sign. Oh, hey, they fixed it. Word. Here's what...
It's a summer wedding, not a funeral. Medium gray is fine. Wear a conservative tie and polish up your shoes and have a good time!