or Connect

Posts by PhillyDude

Why's the breast pocket on his right side?
The title says it all. It's hard to find a tiebar that isn't too long. Since I'm a thinner guy, I like to wear thinner lapels and thus skinnier ties. "Standard" tie bars are all 2+ inches, and are much too long for my needs. So - where can I get smaller tie bars? I don't need anything with a design; plain silver will do. Since I've never spent more than $30.00 on a standard tie bar, I'd like to be able to pay no more than that for a thinner tie bar as well. Can anyone...
Descriptions can only get you so far. 87 posts hitherto? You know the drill - put up some pictures!
The title says it all. It's hard to find a tiebar that isn't too long. Since I'm a thinner guy, I like to wear thinner lapels and skinnier ties. "Standard" tie bars are all 2+ inches, and are much too long for my needs. I am willing to pay no more than $15.00. Send me a PM!
Quote: Originally Posted by binge Mmmm...I've never heard of any hate against black suits. I even used the search function, and I couldn't find anything. Join Date: Jan 2008 Posts: 2,739 You couldn't find anything? Really?
If you decide to go the Steven Aver or Thick as Thieves route (as the above two posts have mentioned), make sure you measure yourself 10 times.
Quote: Originally Posted by chorse123 Almost never. I don't care about being perfectly neat and pressed. On the rare occasions when I feel I should be more crisp, I'll just use one of the dozens of plastic pairs I still have laying around. I can't imagine using anything much heavier. +1
Stop Saying Office Pants.
Centofanti. But even then - as a previous post mentions, that drop in size might warrant a new suit, not a mere alteration.
Those are sneakers. You ought to be posting this in the streetwear section. For what it's worth, I think they are ugly.