or Connect

Posts by oshinex

TOM FORD Russell Sneakers Style: Russell Material: Velvet Upper/ Rubber Sole Color: Black Size: 9US Condition: Worn 6 times Made In: Italy 100% Authentic Retail Price New: $790 Asking Price: $450 shipped Price includes US Shipping. If you're interested, please email me at : oshinex@gmail.com I accept Paypal only. Shipping will take 3-4 days.
4.75cm Height x 11cm Length
EDOYA JAPAN TRAVEL SUIT BRUSH Made in Japan Size : 4.75cm Height x 11cm Length Brand New Comes with carrying pouch SOLD Price includes US shipping. If you're interested, please email me at : oshinex@gmail.com I accept Paypal only. Shipping will take 3-4 days.
CEDES MILANO CROCODILE HORN SHOEHORN Made in Italy Size: 13.5 cm Travel size Genuine Crocodile handle and Zebu horn Brand New Cedes Milano produces home products for TOM FORD Great luxurious gift! Price includes US shipping. If you're interested, please email me at : oshinex@gmail.com I accept Paypal only. Shipping will take 3-4 days.
TOM FORD PRIVATE BLEND NEROLI PORTOFINO FORTE SPLIT TOM FORD's New and exclusive take on Neroli Portofino. Neroli Portofino Forte is a bold, exhilarating intensification of the Neroli Portofino experience. The classic scent is rarified with rich, sublime depth as the amplified concentration of its floral core is lavishly heightened to utmost opulence. With the bold and impassioned introduction of coastal Italian woods and smooth leather in its composition,...
So much stress for trousers. I wonder if at the end the day, all of this is worth it for the perfect napoli pants. Btw, i really appreciate you telling the full story of your interaction with ambrosi.
TOM FORD CROCODILE T BUCKLE BELT Made in Italy Genuine Crocodile Size: 85/34 (fits 28-34) / 40MM Wide Gold Buckle / Black Strap Brand New Price includes US shipping. If you're interested, please email me at : oshinex@gmail.com I accept Paypal only. Shipping will take 3-4 days.
TOM FORD GOLD FEATHER NECKLACE Made in Italy Vintage Plated Gold Brand New Chain length: 26 inches Pendent length : 2.25 inches Price includes US shipping. Please no price offers as I am firm with the prices. Thank you. If you're interested, please email me at : oshinex@gmail.com I accept Paypal only. Shipping will take 3-4 days.
TOM FORD PRIVATE BLEND NEROLI PORTOFINO SPLIT VIBRANT. SPARKLING. TRANSPORTIVE. TO TOM FORD, THIS SCENT PERFECTLY CAPTURES THE COOL BREEZES, SPARKLING CLEAR WATER AND LUSH FOLIAGE OF THE ITALIAN RIVERA. HIS REINVENTION OF A CLASSIC EAU DE COLOGNE FEATURES CRISP CITRUS OILS, SURPRISING FLORAL NOTES AND AMBER UNDERTONES TO LEAVE A SPLASHY YET SUBSTANTIVE IMPRESSION. This is a split of Tom Ford's Private Blend Neroli Portofino from a 250ML decanter. This will be on...