or Connect

Posts by kulata

While I love Chelsea boots, they just haven't been able to make their way back into my wardrobe since college days. Wrt loafers, looks like the thick soled ones looks more congruent even with worsted suits. I should have been more specific with the suit type in my original post i.e. city suits.
Or you could wear braces/suspenders
Open the center seam at the back to resolve the pull causing the shoulder divits (this is not really a prefered solution but its necessary in this case). Would like to widen the pants legs if possible but you may just have to live with the weird proportions relative to your sleeves.
Suits with loafers. Another way to dress a suit down or just downright heretic? You be the judge 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. Bonus Chris Paul
Did you make that rule?Don't see issues with more than one loud item in a fit as long as some sort of visual balance is maintained from head to toe.I'd rock this fit with a white shirt in oxford cloth
SOTD Clive Christian V
Fantastic batch. Suits - Stitches and calvin0924 Odd Jacket - Gino Abruzzo Other remarkable fits - EliodA, Jason marshall, Clags 2 and urbanC
That's pretty good
It will be hard to call it bad with the way he rocked it.@EliodA low gorge DB suit looking smashing IMO
Non-SF approved patterned ties - well anything outside typical grenadines, neats, knits, stripes, pindots, plaids Hot or not? Why or why not? 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10.