or Connect

Posts by kulata

This is more like GNAT talk but you don't seem to have dark brown jackets like the moonbeam Greg offers or maybe brown herringbone, something similar to these http://www.styleforum.net/t/56404/unfunded-liabilities-a-k-a-the-cloth-thread/9210#post_7022265
Anubis by Papillon Artisan Perfumes. This reminds me of an Amouage scent but still trying to figure it out
Oh yeah?
@Pliny Looks like something you already have. So it will be versatile, but that's more like GNAT conversation
Tweedy, a tie doesn't make you feel warm or cold. That's the job of a coat. Lol
Why would shantung be better besides tradition/convention? If you look at this just based on aesthetics they both play a similar role i.e. adding texture. Nothing really functionalLooks like Claghorn and I are in the same boat here. a nice rule to break
Mixing seasonal items. The purists hate it but really, how bad is it? FYI, I like these
Don, great job keeping this thread going.
Based on what I have observed from your style. I really don't see you wearing anything bold
Just a personal quirk of mine. I feel overtly dressed up when I show cuffs, no sound reasoning behind it, and it's one less thing to fidget with especially when my shirt cuff hides behind my watch (Panerai). With suits, it's different and I tend to wear something flat.Like I said, just my own idiosyncrasy.