or Connect

Posts by niwawa

MOMOTARO 0700SP Tight Straight Washed Selvage Jeans Condition: New with Store Tag only (no Momotaro tags when I bought it) Size: W32 (Tight straight fit, Check measurements to make sure it fits you. I wear W32, but it is too tight around the thigh on me, so I have to let it go) Material: 100% Cotton Details: Momotaro signature soft denim fabric, Model 0700SP, tight fit. Red Selvage, Momotaro's signature pink inseam stitches, Momotaro's signature "going to battles"...
Wolverine 1000 Mile Centennial Horween Brown Bison Boot Condition: New in Box Size: US 9.5D Material: Horween Bison Leather Details: Really nice boot, which can last you a long long time. First quality product, not factory second. Country of Origin: Made in USA $220 shipped with US. Please contact me for international shipping
Edward Green Ullswater Black Country Calf Brogue Condition: New in Box with dust bag and polish mat (Please note: Not original box. original box was damaged during the shipping. I replaced it with a new Edward Green box of a different model) Size: UK10E (Roughly US 10.5D) Material: 100% black country calf Details: Really nice black country calf, from Edward green's lake collection, E202 last, double leather sole, Retail at $1340. Country of Origin: Hand Made in...
George Cleverley Antique Burgundy Loafer Condition: New in Box with dust bag Size: UK 9E and UK8E, I have one pair of each size. Asking price is for one pair. Material: 100% Leather Details: This is a very nice pair of shoes from UK famous bespoke shoe maker "George Cleverley", made for Mr. Porter Kingsman line. Unlike other George Cleverley RTW line this pair is made to top "Anthony Cleverley" line standards with bespoke details, Beautiful Antique Burgundy Color,...
Edward Green Newbury Wholecut Cloud Antique Shoes Condition: New in Box with dust bag and polish mat Size: UK8E (Roughly US 8.5D) Material: 100% Leather Details: Really nice whole cut with Edward Green's signature square toe and antique color, E890 last, Goodyear welt. Shipping: Shipping within Con US is included. Please contact me for international shipping.
Edward Green Piccadilly Brown Mink Suede Penny Loafer Condition: New in Box with dust bag and polish mat Size: UK10E (Roughly US 10.5D) Material: Mink Suede Details: Versatile penny loafer for broad situations, work or casual. Beautiful chocolate brown mink suede, E184 last, Goodyear welt, rubber sole for all weather condition, Retail at $1340. Price: $725 shipped within Con US is included. Please contact me for international shipping.
Hello, I'm looking to get my first pair of Edward Green, in either Last 82 or 888. I plan to buy online, and No local store carry this brand to try on. So, I need you Edward Green expert s help me to identify the right size. Most of my shoes size experiences are from Alden: Barrie and Trubalance: 8.5D, Aberdeen, Plaza and Van: 9D. I only have very little experience with lower end British shoes. I had Grenson and Alfred Sargent in UK 8, not sure the last, but they fit...
Alden Genuine Shell Cordovan Leisure Handsewn Moccasin Shoes Size: 9D Condition: New in Box (Right shoe has been displayed in store, you can see there is blemish on the bottom of right shoe. Retail at $640, I priced it low for ONLY $460 for this reason) Country of Origin: Made in USA Details: Genuine Horween Black Shell Cordovan leather, Van last Price: $460 Shipped in US. International Shipping extra!
Your crystal probably is fine. You did not scratch the crystal itself but anti-reflective coating on top of the crystal. That's why you can't feel it, but can see it at certain angle.
1. Dolce & Gabbana Black Leather Briefcase Condition: New with Dust bag 100% Genuine Texture Leather Black color, Truly a staple item! Made in Italy Retail at $2650 Approx Measurements: Depth: 4.25 inches Height: 10.9 inches Width: 17.5 inches Price: $750 Shipped in US. International shipping extra 2. Dolce & Gabbana Black Leather Laptop Bag Condition: New with dust bag 100% Genuine Leather Black color Special section for laptop storage. Please note: There...