or Connect

Posts by fomar

Enzo Anunziato , "Mr Trouser " of Chiaia Napoli , several sportjackets and pants from them. Just brilliant. Anyone else tried them ?
Gabor Halmos.................i real classy guy ! i have had only positive dealings with him.
hi i find GG to be half a size smaller. i wear 6.5/7 E in eg and 7E in GG..............i have 3 GG and 6 eg and all sized like this. corthay arca 001 last i am 7.5 vass u last 40.....................
i find GG shoes half a size smaller than eg. i wear eg 6.5E............and GG 7 E............i have several pairs of both...... definitely not the same fit imho ! Quote: Originally Posted by droy Hello, Since there's only a couple of sources in the US and none in Canada, one of which is out of product until the new year and the other only started carrying their shoes this week (limited number of lines). Is their a reliable source via...
Palestian Olive oil..............excellent. I am pro supporting the Palestine economy. Have a safe trip.
looking at a 1000euro item...............discount code would be useful. thnx
Quote: Originally Posted by Artisan Fan Damn. http://sports.yahoo.com/tennis/blog/...urn=ten,243604 Richard Mille is a personal friend of mine , if you know the engineering and technical know how that went into this watch , and for that matter all his watches you would appreciate it more........RM has revolutionized the industry...............he has brought new technique and excitement into watchmaking. The industry has recognised this as...
Quote: Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH I know most of us are entering summer and this is an odd question, but I couldn't help but think about this while walking to my French lesson in freezing cold NYC last night. Has anybody ever seen a topcoat that has a nice roll to the lapels? Has anybody ever had one made that doesn't have lapels pressed flat? yes.....check Cesare Attolini.....shopthefinest.......there are some on Ians site and listed...
Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria I think that I have about a 10 to 1 ratio of bespoke suits to bespoke odd jackets. As I replace old RTW\\MTM things with bespoke successors, the ratio is tilting to suits. As I get older, I find that suits are, paradoxically, just easier...even without a tie . I've posted nearly no evening or weekend ensembles, so shots of me in this mode are few and far between. The ones posted have been candids, oh like...
pm sent Quote: Originally Posted by dr.no Cottons and cotton/linen blends: $75 shipped in conUS Wools and fancy linens: $110 shipped in conUS No intl sales at this time. Size eu44 1. brown 92cot/8poly, ff, w30 r9 t11 h7 Size eu46 2. navy 100wool, ff, w31 r10.5 t11.5 h8 3. SOLD 4. brown 77cot/23abaca (?), ff, w31 r10.5 t11 h8 5. lime green 100cot, ff, w31 r10 t10 h7.5 Size eu48 6. gray 100w, sp, w32 r11 t12 h8.5 7. SOLD 8. SOLD 9....