or Connect

Posts by unmetro

unsure where to post this...or what to expect from this exhibition, but if ur interested have a look... http://www.nypl.org/press/2006/rakish.cfm Rakish History of Men's Wear - The Story of Men's Fashion Told Through Its Rebels and Rakes, a new exhibition at The New York Public Library on view September 8, 2006 through April 7, 2007. Curatorial Talks In conjunction with A Rakish History of Men's Wear, the Humanities and Social Sciences Library's fall series of...
for any interested... Private Sample Sale 9/16 (private), 12pm - 6:30pm 9/17 - 9/21, 9am - 6:30pm Location: 317 W33rd St, NY (btwn 8/9th ave) call 212.980.7961 for more info...
if you want to slim down, you have to put in cardio...make sure tho tat its aerobic not anaerobic, so watch ur heartrate...watever ur doing, it'll be long and at a slow pace...so expect to put in about 45min, four to five (or even six) times a week.....u can mix up that time with different activities (run, bike, basketball, etc) you should also build up some muscle, as that will continue the fat burning wen ur not at the gym....moderate weight at 10-12 reps, using the...
At the new style forum wiki site, it says tat "W.W. Chan and Sons is generally regarded as one of Hong Kong's top three tailoring houses"... out of curiosity what are the other two? thanks. btw...i patroned both Sam's and Jantzen on my last visit...in regard to Sam's, the suits are great for wat you pay ($300-400) and the turn around time is amazin (1-3 days)...they even offer Loro Piana fabrics (additional $250)...i found tat the shirts i had made ran a bit long by...
under the 'hong kong tailors' section it states tat "W.W. Chan and Sons is generally regarded as one of Hong Kong's top three tailoring houses"... out of curiosity what are the other two? thanks.