or Connect

Posts by kalra2411

Quote: Can do a tailor pull waist in for tighter of fit. But chest and shoulder measurement will not be changed by tailor except for one with the best skill. Are you French aswell?
Quote: There's another neat seldom-seen (at least in the US) Johnny Walker blend called "Swing".  I think it's a 20 year old.   It's noted for its bottle that can swing back and forth without toppling over. I drink Swing and Superior Swing quite often.
See my reply on your other thread.
But from the back it looks like it is too tight because the fabric apears to bunch, however, it is not that (I am only going from what you tell me here, as you have the suit on your body, so you should know better) it is, as you said, too much fabric at the back.
Quote: Quote: (kalra2411 @ 22 July 2004, 3:15) Quote: Originally Posted by ernest,22 July 2004, 11:09 Quote: Originally Posted by kalra2411,22 July 2004, 3:04 It could be that, but also the bunching of the fabric could be a result of the suit being too tight somewhere else. habe you seen pictures with arrows? please check Ah yes, it is too tight there (where the arrows are) and that is why...
Far too big
It is a very small problem on the dark suit, only on the grey it is too much.
Quote: Quote: (kalra2411 @ 22 July 2004, 3:04) It could be that, but also the bunching of the fabric could be a result of the suit being too tight somewhere else. habe you seen pictures with arrows? please check Ah yes, it is too tight there (where the arrows are) and that is why the fabric is bunching at the back, not because there is too much fabric at the back.
It could be that, but also the bunching of the fabric could be a result of the suit being too tight somewhere else.
Quote: Quote: (kalra2411 @ 22 July 2004, 2:49) Quote you see you can see fit as you say it does not look big. I said it DOES look big, not it does not look big. do you thing a tailor ca fix it? does it look just a little to big or ridiculious?[/quote] Just a little, I think yes a tailor can fix it.